Leather and Kisses

Betaed by ericastwilight

Edward

Bella's smile was nothing short of taunting, because I really wanted those pretty little teeth to nibble on my…

Her smile slowly turned into a smirk, and she winked. When she'd said earlier today that she'd be joining me in my cell, I'd had no idea this was what she would look like. She'd wanted front row seats to the mind-fuckery we were about to play on Jasper and Emmett.

Bella bit her lower lip and sat beside me. She'd told me when we'd discussed her plan that once I had seen her, I'd have to continue my charade if we wanted this to work.

I must admit, if she asked me to strip down to my birthday suit, I would've done it in seconds. No questions asked. I would've let her have her way with me.

My little shoulder devil started to hiss in my ear to grab her ass and whimper to make it sound real. My shoulder angel reminded my little devil that I'd whimper anyway.

I found myself answering her questions nervously, because she didn't look like the Bella I'd met hours before. She was uber-Bella from the shady underbelly of the Hellmouth, because dressed like this, she had to be a devil.

Also, her idea of playing dress-up was doing some serious things to the blood flow in my body.

I answered her last question, a bit surprised by her southern accent. "I…stole a purse."

My hard on was so painful that I tried scooting away from her uberness (yes, it's a word – now) to see if the flow would return so that I'd have normal brain functions.

Bella (aka Her Unholy Hotness) closed the distance between us, reminding me that I was supposed to play along.

The red devil (who was the spokesman for my dick) was leering at Bella's breasts, and his hands were wrapped around his tail. The angel on my left shoulder had his eyes covered by the tips of his wings, but I noticed his hand under his robe – fucker.

We all wanted a little taste of Bella's uberness, and of her boobies.

Bella explained before I left for my apartment earlier that she did a lot of theater work and had a few friends that would be helping us out. I had to admit that her friends, Butch and Rick, were scary as fuck.

Jasper looked like he was the picture of calm, but I knew better. His rigid pose on the cot told me that he was scared. Though, I couldn't be sure what had him so scared – facing his wife Alice, or Butch.

Emmett kept watching Bella and I interact, but one eye was glued on his cellmate, while his hand instinctively covered his dick.

Bella responded to my stuttered answer with a purr. "Oh, a bad boy." Her fingernail wreaked havoc on my dick, causing it to twitch. Her nail then glided over the stubble of my jaw. Damn, she was a fine actress. I could actually see her eyes smolder and her pulse quicken under her skin.

Fuck it. I grabbed the back of her head and pressed my lips against hers. I'd been waiting all day for the chance to do this. I groaned when her nails scraped my neck, as her hand descended to my chest. Her hand fisted around my t-shirt, pulling me closer. She moaned into my mouth as I parted my lips enough for her tongue to slip in and take over.

Somewhere in the distance I could hear Rosalie and Alice yelling at Jasper and Emmett, and at the moment, I didn't give a shit.

"Fucking hell, Eddie!" Emmett cursed loudly, causing Bella to pull away. "Let her breath."

Bella winked at me. "That's all right, Sugar," she said, loud enough for the others to hear. "We have all night." She licked her lips as her fingertip ran over my lips, removing the color from them.