Uncomfortable.

"So did he kiss you or?" Dalton questioned me right when I walked into their studio, the next day. "Dalton, I don't kiss and tell." Okay, that was once, nope twice, but hey! I needed advice. "Uh huh, sure you do." Dalton said, and went back to sitting on the couch with Hunter and Gabe. I sat next to Hunter and next to Gabe. "I've never had a real conversation with you." Gabe said, "I know." I said, "Do you like batman or fur tails?" Gabe asked, "I have a friend who has a fake fur tail and likes batman. So I guess they're okay." I said, "Sweet, I think we're going to be just fine." Gabe said and Hunter whacked his head. "Hunter, why did you that?" I asked, "No reason." He smiled, "That hurts, you know?" Gabe said and Hunter rolled his eyes. "Okay Gabe go back into the booth." Eben said and Gabe sighed before going in. "What do you guys think of the new song?" Eben asked us, "It sounds great! It's great they're finally making a studio version of it." Eben nodded and Hunter was making silly faces at the boys, trying to crack them up. "I miss u :(" Cody text messaged me, "It's only been 1 week...J.K. I miss u 2 :(" I sent. 

"What's up?" "I'm at the studio w/ the boys and Hunt, and u?" I replied, "Oh, having fun?" "Nope." I heard Hunter scoffed and I rolled my eyes. "Great job, boys! We'll see you tomorrow." Eben said and the boys immediately tried getting out of the small recording booth at the same time. Worst idea ever, they all got stuck and Dalton pushed them out of the door. Now they all laid on the carpeted floor groaning in pain while Dalton stood there, trying to look innocent as he walked over them to get to me. "A little help would be appreciated." Dana said, we looked at each other and decided to help 'em up. "Let's go get ice cream or something." Cole said, "One of you guys need to get a girlfriend, I hate being the only girl when we hang out." I muttered, "We heard you, loud and clear. Scarlet!" They chorused together and I winced as they all ruffled up my hair. "Okay, well let's go get something to eat." Cole said.

We all walked out of the studio, one by one, and went straight to the cars. Dana, Will, and Gabe got in our car while Cole and Dalton got into another car. "O, poor baby :( don't worry, I'm bored 2." Cody text back, making me smile. "Why are you smiling?" Dana asked, "Nuh of your business." I said, "Probably her boyfriend." Hunter said, "Oh! Scarlet's has a boyfriend." Gabe, Will, and Dana chanted, trying to annoy me. "U need 2 come over my house :)" I sent, "2day?" Cody text back, "Yes, 2day! :P" I sent back. "Ok, Princess :*" "C u later, Frog :*" I sent and looked at Hunter with puppy dog eyes. "What's up with you, my love sick sister?" I glared at Hunter before I asked, "I was wondering if it was okay if Cody comes over today?" "No." Hunter instantly said, I heard Dana, Will, and Gabe snickering. 

"Fine I'll ask mom and dad." I said and started calling Dad. "Hey Angel, what's up?" Dad said, "May Cody come over? Please?" I asked, "Your boyfriend?" "Not exactly." I said, "Promise not to do anything, crazy?" I had a horrified look on my face and I instantly said, "Yes! Dad! Oh my gosh, I can't believe you would think like that!" I said, "Okay bye, Angel." I bet my dad was probably laughing after he hung up. "Dad says Cody can come over." I said, Hunter parked in front of a ice cream place and we all got out of the car. "Aye, there they are." Cole motioned us to come over, I sat in the middle of Dalton and Will. "What's on today's agenda?" Will asked, "A agenda really, Will?" Dana said and Will nodded. "Okay.... what are we even doing here?" I asked, "Getting ice cream, what the hell does it look like?" Dalton said, I stuck my tongue out at him and crossed my arms. "Very matured, Scar." Cole said. 

"I know I am." I said and started text messaging Alli. "Hey Al!" I sent, "What's up?" Alli texts back, "Hanging w/ the boys, it's so boring!" I sent, I heard a scoff probably from Dalton. "IM5?" She texts, "Ya, they're weird..." I sent, "So all vanilla ice cream?" The waiter asked and we all nodded. "I've met them, they're cool." Alli texts, "ALLI GUESS WHAT WE NEED?" I texts, "WHAT?" "A SLEEPOVER!" I texts back, "Tonight?" "Sure!" I sent, "Cool, I'm bored now." Alli texts, "Me too, I'll see u later?" I sent, "Ok, bye Scar!" Alli texts, "BOO!" I slapped Dalton for scaring me, "Don't you ever scare a girl, who's not paying attention!" I said. "Eh, it was a good idea at the time." Dalton said just as our ice cream came. I ate my ice cream happily, but sometimes Dalton would poke my cheek to annoy me. Once we finished, we all got into our cars and headed for Hunter and mine house. 

"Okay two of my friends are coming over, so I would like it if you do not and I repeat! Do not interrupt at all." I warned the boys as we walked into the house. "Fine, Control Freak." Hunter said, "Thanks Dumb ass!" I said back as I walked up to my room. I called up Alli, telling her she and Cody can come over now. I called up Serena, asking if she wanted to sleepover tonight. "Of course, I'll come over now. Bye!" Serena said and I started cleaning my room up. A couple minutes later, I hear Serena yelling she's here. I ran downstairs before anyone can open the door. "Hey Scar, looks like you ran a marathon." Serena said, "I didn't, anyways Alli's sleeping over too." I said, I knew she was going to insult Alli. 

"Botox Alli Simpson?" I closed my eyes and tried to calmly breath. "Serena! I know you don't think she's pretty but she's my friend too." I said, "Fine, I'll try to be nice." I smiled, she was doing this for me. We walked upstairs to my room, "Cleaned up your room?" Serena asked and I nodded. "How much time do we have before they arrive?" Serena made a disgusted face when she said 'They', "Alli and Cody could be here any moment." Serena groaned and fell front face into my blue beanbag. I heard the doorbell, I walked downstairs to find Dalton staring at Cody as if he was a enemy. "Hey Alli and Cody!" I nudged Dalton and he snapped out of his weird state. "Hey Star." Cody said, he hugged me, and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Hey Scar-Scar." Alli hugged me and we went inside. 

I was walking behind Alli and Cody, but Dalton grabbed my hand. "He's treating you right? Right?" Dalton asked once Cody and Alli was upstairs. "Dalton, Cody's a gentleman. You have nothing to worry about." He let go of my hand and I jogged upstairs. "Hey guys, sorry. Dalton's checking up on us." I said as I entered my room. Serena was still sitting on the blue beanbag. "Okay guys meet my best friend Serena." I said, I walked over to Serena and got her up. "Nice to meet you, Serena! I've heard quite about you." Yup Alli knows about Serena insulting Alli, but she's trying to be friends with Serena. "Hey Serena, I'm Cody." "I'm Serena, nice to meet Scar's boyfriend and new friend." Serena said. Awkward silence..... Alli shifted her weight from one leg to another, Cody just stared at my wall, Serena sat on my beanbag, and I was trying to think of something to do.

It was so tense and I hated that feeling, so I grabbed a pillow and threw it at Alli's face. "What the hell, Scar?" Alli said and grabbed the pillow. She threw it and I ducked, which ended up hitting Cody in the face. "ALLI!" Cody grabbed the pillow and threw it in Alli's direction but she ducked too and it hit Serena. She grabbed the pillow, "Oh it is on like donkey kong, 64." I noticed Alli smiled, of course she's a fan of One Direction too. I grabbed a pillow off my bed and everyone else did too. "Ready," "Set" "GO!" Cody shouted and we all started whacking each other with pillows. I laughed loudly as pillows flew across the room, Serena ran around the room trying to get a pillow, Alli was whacking Cody, while I was laughing and hitting Alli. "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE TONIGHT, SCARLET!" Alli said when I was in the middle of poking her phone.

My eyes went wide and I knew it was time to run. I smiled cheekily and opened the door, I started to run downstairs, I tripped but got up and ran into the living room with Alli chasing me with my pink pillow. I jumped onto someone's lap as Alli whacked me, "Whoa, who's the blond and why are you shielding your head?" Hunter asked, Alli stopped and blushed. "Whoops." Alli said, I opened my eyes to see Dalton's green eyes. "Hey Dalton." I lightly laughed and waved. "Hey Scar." Everyone chorused and I blushed. I got off of Dalton's lap and finally Cody and Serena walked into the living room with pillows too. "What is this? A big giant pillow fight?" Dana asked, "Yeah, got a problem with it, bro?" I asked, "Yeah I do, you never asked us if we wanted to throw pillows at each other too!" Dana said and just then Dalton threw one of the couch pillows at him. Soon enough, they started their own pillow fight. We just back out of the room quietly and went to my room. 

"That was so much fun!" Alli said, "Oh my gosh, your face when I hit you in the face!" Serena said in between laughs. Cody wrapped his arm around my waist as we shared a beanbag chair. Serena and Alli finally stopped laughing and silence fell again. "Wanna go see the damage?" I asked, "You guys can." Alli said, "We'll stay here." Serena said, Cody helped me up and we walked downstairs with our hands intertwined with each other. We walked downstairs and see that all of them are laying face down on the floor with pillows surrounding them. "That hurts." Dana mumbles.

Oh boy. Oh boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My best friend's been harassing me to post a new chapter. So Yeah. I'd like to say that I get a smile everytime someone votes for this story or comment. :D

xoxo, Jenny.