The Fifteenth

It was February 15 today, about four months ago I met Cody and IM5. Four months that's how long it took me to fall for Cody. "Babe are you okay?" Cody played with my hair. "Yeah, I was just thinking." I said as he stared at me with those blue/green eyes. "About what?" Cody grinned, he always loved hearing about my day or what I'm thinking about. "About us and how long it took me to fall for you." Cody's grin turned into a full-teeth smile. "Guess how long it took me to fall for you?" I couldn't shrug since my head was on his lap. "Well it's called love at first at sight." I smiled widely, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and I pulled his face closer to mine. "Well I love you too." I said, before kissing his soft grape flavored lips.

"Gross! Don't make out here! I live here too!" We heard Hunter shouted, we both pulled away laughing. "Hunter is that really necessary?" I got up from Cody's lap and glared at Hunter. "It is necessary and you know the guys are coming over today." Hm, I haven't seen the boys for two weeks already. They blamed it on their busy schedule and concerts. "Cool." I said, I heard the doorbell and Hunter walked over to the front door. Cody and I ran past Hunter and ran upstairs, laughing like no tomorrow. "Hey guys!" I closed my bedroom door. "Why are we hiding from them?" Cody asked, "No reason, I just want to spend time alone without them bickering around us." I said, "I'm going to miss you." Cody placed his arms around my waist. "Don't you think about tomorrow. Think about the present. Right now." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I like this right here." Cody said before leaning in and kissing me again. Another inside joke that I made fun of Cody about it.

I loved that feeling he gives me when he kisses me. Cody started walking towards somewhere but he eventually tripped on one of my vans and we both fall together. We pulled away, laughing like stupid people. "That was a fail." Cody blushed, "You know it, Codes." I sat up and Cody pulled me back down. I laughed as he started tickling my sides. "What's going in there?" I heard Hunter shouted, I put a finger to my mouth, "Shush." I said as I removed Cody's arms from me and got up. I walked to the door and opened it, "Nothing! We fell." I said, "Sounds like you guys are making out!" I bet that was Dana. "Whatever, Dana!" I said as I closed the door. "We were making out." Cody points out, "But I don't want them to know!" Cody chuckles before walking to the door and opened it, "We were making out!" Cody announced and I blushed before I gently yank Cody back into my room. I shut the door closed and Cody's laughing.

"You're horrible you know that, right?" I glared at him, "But you love me." Cody wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. "Of course I do, you loser." I said before removing his arms and sitting on my bed. "You pulled out of our embrace. Why?" Cody pouts, I grabbed my laptop, and turned it on. "I wanted to check twitter." I still had a fan account of Cody and my personal one. "Isn't it awkward, gawking about me on your twitter?" Cody smirked, "Well I have to, if I don't then they'll wonder." I shrugged, "It's awkward seeing your tweets about me." Cody said as he sits behind me, "You can unfollow me." I said, "Well that won't be nice." Cody wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder. I scrolled down my twitter feed and changed it to facebook. Serena sent a message, "Cole asked me out and I said yes!" Aw, "Finally they get together." Cody said, "I'm hungry." I said, "Me too." Cody said, "Milo and nutella sandwiches?" "Heck yes." Cody said.

We both got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Cody grabbed the milo and nutella while I grabbed the bread and plates. We have a chocolate obsession. Also Salt and Vinegar chips are our weaknesses too. "Jeff is probably going to make me work out even harder." Cody spoons up a little of the nutella and puts it on his finger. All the sudden he smears it over my cheek, "Why did you do that?" I laughed, "So I have a excuse." Cody smirked, "Excuse for what?" I rolled my eyes, "This." Cody kissed my cheek and I grabbed a little of the nutella. I smeared it over his cheek. Cody laughs and kissed his cheek. "As much as I love kissing nutella off your face, can we eat our sandwiches?" Cody asked, "Sure we can." We both sat on the counter stools and someone walked in the kitchen. "You little devil!" Cole pointed at me and grabbed me off my stool and hugged me.

"You do not avoid us!" Cole said as he lets go of me. "Hey Cole." Cody waved, "Hey Cody." Cole said, "Well I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend, who's leaving tomorrow." I said as I sat back on the stool. "Oh yeah, I heard about your tour." Cole said, "Anyways I can see you guys anytime." I said, Cole gasped. "You also missed one of our shows in January. You're a horrible person." Cole faked cried, "You know she was busy wrapping my gift and was sending it to Australia for me, right?" Cody said, "Your birthday's?" "January eleventh." Cody answered, "Oh okay then." Cole said, "You and I have to talk about Serena later." Cole said before he walked out of the kitchen with a bag of potato chips. "Well that was," "Interesting." I finished his sentence. We finished our sandwiches and put away our plates. "Let's go play outside?" I asked, "Skateboard?" Cody asked, I nodded. "I'm going on my bike though." I said as we walked into the living room. "Hunter, Cody and I are going riding around the block." I said, everyone turns their attention to us. "Okay have fun be back before sundown." Hunter said, Cody intertwined my hand before we left the house.

-A Hour Later-

"You fell off the skateboard, Codes." I seriously said, "No you're hallucinating." Cody mysteriously said, we walked into the house. "You're hallucinating. It's probably from that fall you took." I muffled my laugh, he looked at me with that 'Are You Kidding Me?' face. I felt my phone buzzed and I pulled it out, "Hey." from Dalton? He hasn't spoken to me in months. Okay it was really two months but still. I slipped my phone back into my pocket and turned back to Cody. "Then can you kiss my boo-boo?" Cody asked in the most silliest voice ever. "You want me to kiss your ass?" I started laughing, "No, dear Lord help me." Cody pretended to pray, "What in the world have I walked into?" Cody and I looked to the left and see Dana there. "Nothing." Cody and I both said, "Okay, I'm going to pretend I never walked in here." Dana slowly walked out of the room.

"Let's go watch a movie?" Cody suggested, "Good idea." I said, we walked upstairs to my room and watched Finding Nemo for fun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Y'ALL! I am fully aware of my absent. I've gotten obsessed with Doctor Who, met more celebrities, and back with ideas. 

So feel free to message me if you want to be friends!