Hello

I was walking back to my seat but I had accidentally crashed into the boy whose name was Cody. Our collision caused us to be covered in caramel frappe and he was first to get up. "I'm sorry, do you want another?" I merely nodded and he helped me up. We ordered two caramel frappes and then went to sit down. "So I'm Scarlet." I said "My name's Cody." We made small chit chat about different things until our orders were done.

"Scarlet, do you know who I am?" Australian accent, blond hair, and boat shoes. "I think.......... but I'm pretty sure you don't want me to say." "You already know, huh?" I nodded, he was Cody Robert Simpson. I'm screaming and crying  and yelling I love you inside, "Pretty much. I like your music." I calmly said  "You only like my music?" He questioned "Um you know. Blah........" I became tongue tied, I was a dedicated simpsonizer, had a twitter about him, tumblr about him, and instagram. "Okay, I guess you're a big fan?" I nodded, I was speechless. Right in front of me was my inspiration, my role model. He chuckled "At least you didn't scream in my face." He said and I laughed. 

It felt so nice to talk to him. We ended up switching numbers and I left feeling happy instead of angry. I called up my dad to pick me up. About 10 minutes later, my dad came and we left for home. "So how was your date with Jason?" Dad asked "Don't even speak about him." I said "Aw what's wrong?" My dad was concerned "He cheated on me for the third time, so I broke up with him." I bluntly said and tuned the radio until I found a song. "Oh he wasn't worth your time. He's an ass." I laughed "You are the best dad ever." I said "Because I'm possum." My dad always jokes and it's funny.

We soon got home and I was just planning to take a shower. "Hey mom." I said as I past her in the kitchen towards the bathroom. After getting the caramel frappe off of me, I went to my bedroom and got my laptop out. I just checked up on facebook and twitter for a while and then my mom called me down to eat dinner. "Um mom what is this?" I stared at the strange food on the dining table. "Sushi." 

"Mom it looks like a fish got ran over." I said "Really?" She came out of the kitchen and stared at the dish "Okay, let's go out to eat." Dad said after looking at the sushi. We grabbed our jackets and headed for the car.