Old School Love.

I walked, hand in hand with Cody as we played around a park near my house on a Sunny Saturday Afternoon. "Let's go on the swings!" I said as I spotted the swings and instantly sat down on one. I was pushing myself at first while waiting for Cody to catch up before I asked him nicely to push me. "Of course, My lady." He joked "Oh ha ha very funny." I said "You're my princess after all." Cody whispered in my ears before he pushed the swing. "And you're my frog." I joked "Kiss me and I'll turn back to a prince." Cody said and I laughed "Oh really, frog?" "Really, princess." Cody had a serious face and I got off the swings and walked up to Cody. "Here you go, frog." I kissed his cheek and he chuckled "I meant on the lips." "No thanks. You'll have to catch me!" I said and dashed off to the playground and was climbing on the rock climbing. I felt arms wrapped around my waist and was lifted off the rock climbing wall. "Now I'd like that kiss." I smiled as he put me down "Fine, you frog." I kissed him on the lips. 

Dalton's P.O.V

"I'm so worried about Scarlet, she's at the park with a guy." Hunter said "And who let her go?" Will asked "I did. Worst mistake ever." Hunter said "Well let's go get her then." Gabe said. I was still a bit jealous about this Cody dude but I have to let it go, right? Anyways we left the house and headed for the park where she'd be at with this guy probably, Cody. We spotted little kids run around and such, we saw a couple kissing. "Come on Cody, let's go back to the swings." I heard Scarlet and I turn around to see her holding hands with a tall blond kid. "Fine Princess Star." She laughed her melodic laugh and Cody pushed her "Thank you Prince Cody!" Scarlet shouted. "I'm calling her." Hunter announced. 

"Found her." I bluntly said and pointed to them "Oh that must be Cody. Okay she's safe." Hunter  and I cringed as Cody kissed her cheek. "Okay too much P.D.A." Cole said "YO COUPLE! TOO MUCH P.D.A!" Dana shouted and we all crouched behind trees and bushes. I sneak a peek and see them heading towards us. We all slapped Dana before they caught us "Hunter, what the hell? I told you I was safe." Scarlet glared at all of us. "Um well I was worried, but anyways." Hunter and all of us stood up "Nice to meet you Cody, break my sister's heart and I'll break your face." Gabe nudged Hunter. "Well Cody, that's my weird brother Hunter and the boys." "Hey I'm Cole." "Hey I'm Gabe." "Sup, I'm Dana." "Hi I'm Will." "Hey I'm Dalton." I said.

"Nice to meet you guys, Star's told me a lot about you guys." Australian accent, man I remembered she had a thing for accents especially Australian accent. "We're going to go now." Scarlet said and they both slowly walked away from us. She's probably mortified that we were spying on her! Why does this always happen? 

Scarlet's P.O.V

"I'm sorry my bro's really protective." I said "Hey, I'm the same with Alli." He said "I feel so mortified that they were spying on us." I said "Oh it's fine, Star. Seriously who would've know they were watching?" Cody and I walked to his house which took us half an hour but it was worth it. "Hey, Mum and Dad! I'm home!" Cody shouted into his house and I see Mrs. Simpson walk in and sees us "Oh Cody who's this?" "Mum this is Scarlet Williams, my soon to be girlfriend." I blushed furiously "Well hello Scarlet, I'm Angie. Nice to meet you." Angie hugged me "It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Simpson." I said once she let go. "I swear everyone calls me Mrs. Simpson, call me Angie." She insisted. 

"So mum where's dad?" Cody asked "Out with Tom, they're went to get that helicopter toy, Tom broke a week ago, fixed. Anyways I'll be in the office, holler if you guys need me." We both jogged upstairs and Cody dragged me to his room. It was cleaner than a normal boys' room and was white. "Nice room." I commented "Thanks I try to keep it neat." He smiled "I can't say the same for you since I've never been to your house." I rolled my eyes "Most of the time my bro's there with his friends." I said "Still we could ignore them." Cody said "Not really, they're just really loud and like to barge in my room sometimes. Especially Dalton, he's always barged into my room." I said. 

"Well you should really set boundaries, Alli doesn't let us go in her room unless she lets us in." Cody said "I should, I'll do that later." I said "Let's do something, totally random." Cody said "Like what?" I asked "Prank calling time." Cody had a devious face and pull out his phone. "First victim is Giorgia" "Giorgia Green?" I asked "Yup, anyways you're talking. She'll recognize my voice." Cody said as the phone was ringing "Hello?" "Hello, Ms. Green Your application to Hogwarts has been accepted, your acceptation letter will come in a week." "I didn't sent a application to Hogwarts?" Giorgia said "Well you did, get on a plane and go to England right away." Cody snickered "Cody Robert Simpson, you arsehole." Giorgia said and we started laughing.

"Sorry Gee, we were bored." Cody said "Who's we?" Giorgia asked "Scarlet my soon to be girlfriend and me!" Cody said "Oh hi! I'm Giorgia." She said "Um I already knew..." I quietly said "She's a fan." Cody said "Oh cool! Cody I got to go, I have to sleep for school." And she hung up on us. "Prank call Kylie?" Kylie Jenner? I nodded "Hello? Who's this?" "I AM THE TERMINATOR!" Cody and I shouted together "Arnold Schwarzenegger?" She questioned "I'LL BE BACK!" I said in the terminator voice and hung up. We laughed together and stopped prank calling. I pulled out my phone and checked the time, 5:30pm. "Now what?" I asked "We have a dance party." Cody got up and plugged his phone to speakers and started blasting music. He grabbed my hand, pulling me up, and we started to dance. 

I laughed as he twirled me around and dipped me. "Je vous aime, Scarlet." Cody said, "What is that?" I asked, "It's a different language." Cody smirked, "Aw you're not going to tell me what it means?" He shook his head and I attacked him with a hug. He stumbled backwards and landed on his bed, I tickled his sides taking advantage of Cody and he was trying to push me off. He finally pushed me to the side and started tickling me. We were so loud, someone walked into the room, "Guys get off of each other and just kiss already!" I recognized it was Alli's voice and Cody got off of me. Well that is very embarrassing, "Alli...." Cody whined and pointed at the door but instead Alli grabbed my hand and took me with her. "Let's go crazy!" Alli said after she closed Cody's door. We went to her room and she took out her laptop. She opened photo booth and turned on the video recording.

She put on a high pitched setting and she started talking, "Scarlet get your butt over here!" Alli motioned me to come over and "This is Scarlet, Cody's new girl. She's funny." We did random things on camera and took random pictures. Soon it was 6pm and I had to go home. Cody and I was sitting in the car now and he was playing with my hand."Can't you and Alli have a sleepover?" Cody whined, "I don't know, my parents don't even know Alli or your parents." I said, "This sucks." Cody crossed his arms and pouted. 

~~~

 I was forced to update. You can all thank Samantha, now I'm going! PEACEEEEE.