Can You Hear My Heartbeat Through The Phone...

Scarlet's P.O.V

I rolled around my bed, not wanting to get up especially on a Saturday. "Cause I just want to hear you say hello, hello, hello." I heard my phone and lazily reached for it. "Hello?" I groggily said "Hey Scarlet, it's Cody." He didn't have to say anything else to get me up. "Oh hey Cody." I causally said and got out of bed. "So what's up?" Cody asked, I really need to use the bathroom. "Nothing, hey I'll call you later since I just woke up." I said quickly "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up. Okay talk to you later." Cody hung up and I instantly ran to the bathroom to relief my bladder. After using the bathroom, brushing my teeth, and washing my face, I sent a text to Cody. I searched through my closet to find an outfit to wear, hm sweats and a tee. I heard my phone ring as I got my head stuck in my tee, "Hello?" I answered "Um Scarlet what the hell are you wearing?" The sound of my best friend, Serena. Serena probably had face time me. 

"Um hold on, for one sec." I said putting my phone down, I put on my shirt and grab my phone again. "Okay now what?" I asked "We're going to the movies today." Serena stated "What? I thought that was next week!" I said "No now get dressed loser. Bye bye!" Serena ended the face time. Seriously though, I just wanted to walk around my house and sleep. I sent a text to Serena saying I felt sick and she sent a text saying "Fine! I'll be stuck with two annoying boys aka Adam and Ethan." I shrugged and climbed back into my bed. I pick up my phone and started calling Cody.

Cody's P.O.V

I was staring at my ceiling, just waiting for Scarlet to call me or give me a text. How hard is it to push digits and call me? Call me, call me, call me, call me, I thought. "You don't have to try too hard You already have my heart You don't got a thing to prove I'm already into you." I picked it up "Hello Scarlet." That sounded stalkerish, aw man. "Um hey Cody?" Scarlet says "So wassup?" I asked "Oh you know, just listening to IM5 and you?" "Wait why aren't you listening to me?" I joked, "And I'm just staring at my ceiling." I said "Oh well that's boring." Scarlet says "Nah it's not that boring." Lies, it's so boring. I got up and started walking around my room touching random things. "Lies, total lies." Damn Scarlet is good, no lying to Scarlet in the future.

"Okay you caught me, now I'm just bored." I said "Go do something." Scarlet said "Like what?" "Dance around like a crazy person." I could tell she was shrugging and then was typing "Cody we're heading to the studio." Alli said and I sighed "Hey Star, I'm going to the studio. I'll talk to you later." "Cool, talk to you later." She hung up and I jogged downstairs. 

Scarlet's P.O.V

Cody called me Star. No one ever calls me Star and to be truthful, I liked it. Anyways it's only 12pm, and there isn't anything to do. At. All. I called up Serena and told her I'm going and if you can pick me up. Serena texted back saying "Ok. coming over. Being in a car with Adam and Ethan is awks!" I put on some jeans, grabbed my money and phone, walked downstairs and told my mom that I was leaving. Luckily the car pulled up and I see Ethan's dad is driving, "Hey Mr. Solmon, thanks for picking me up on short notice." I said as I climbed into the car, "Well your welcome Scarlet. See Ethan, pick up some manners from Scarlet." We all laughed while Ethan sunk down in his seat and blushed in embarrassment. "Scar guess what?" Adam asked "What?" I said "Your GAY boyfriend was on the radio a minute ago." I just stabbed Adam in my head "You mean Gorgeous, Amazing, and Yummy boyfriend?" I smirked "EWWWW!" They chorused. 

"Okay we're going to see Perks Of A Wallflower." Serena said "Ugh a chick flick?" Ethan rolled his eyes "No it's a teenager movie." I said "Boring." Adam faked yawned. "You're boring." Serena said and I rolled my eyes. Once we got there, we thanked Ethan's dad and got out of the car right away. It was awkward enough to be in a car with Ethan and Adam, okay Adam not really. "Four tickets to Perks Of A Wallflower." Ethan said and we all paid for our tickets. Don't you just love it when there's two boys complaining? 

~2 Hours Later~

Cody's P.O.V

"Okay Cody, just sing Super Beach Kids one last time and then you can go." Matt's voice filled the tiny recording space and I gave a thumbs up saying I was ready. Heck, I was ready to leave and just check if Scarlet texted or called me! Well she does have a life, I might as well hang out with Billy after this. "Okay Cody, time to go do whatever you want to do." Matt said and I bolted out of the studio to go home but I ran into 5 people instead. "Hey you're Cody Simpson right?" One of the guys asked, he had black eye liner. "Um yeah. I am." I said "Hey we're IM5, we're preforming at the T.J. Martell Family Day too." A guy who had a koala on a red beanie said "Cool, cool. Look it was nice to meet you guys but I have to go." I said "Okay, nice meeting ya Cody." A Asian looking guy said and I waved to them as I left. "Hey Star, wassup?" I texted as I got in my car.

Scarlet's P.O.V

"It was a good movie!" I punched Ethan on the arm "Fine, fine, fine it was good." He admitted, we were waiting for our rides. My brother Hunter was late since he was picking up some friends and I was so bored. "Scarlet, do you still hate me?" Ethan asked, "No why?" Lies, lies, lies. "LYING WALRUS." Ethan scared the crap outta me. "Are you calling me fat?" I turned around and started fake crying "Oh my gosh, no Scarlet, no! I was.... you're not crying for real." Ethan realized and I started laughing. "COME ON SCAR!" I heard the honking of my brother's car "Bye loser." I waved bye to Ethan. I climbed into the front seat "Hunter, you will not guess what Ethan asked me just right now. He asked me if I hated him, which I dislike him. Not hate. Anyways then he called me a walrus! I seriously think he's absolutely crazy." I huffed and heard mumbles in the back.

"Okay, Scar you don't need to spill everything, anyways I'm pretty sure my friends got annoyed already." My eyes almost flew out of my eye socket, I sunk down in my seat and blushed furiously. "It's okay Hunter, I have sisters too." A voice said and I knew that voice, holy shit. Is it my celebrity crush besides Cody? I turned around and see 5 boys, IM5. IM5. IM5. Holy motherfucking shit, now I'm even more embarrassed. About 10 minutes of awkward silence and we made it home. I walked right into the house, hoping they weren't staring. I walked to the backyard, looked around before laying down. "She's embarrassed right now. HEY SCAR IF YOU NEED ME WE'LL BE IN THE LIVING ROOM!" Hunter hollered, I got up and checked my phone. One new text message from Cody.