I'd Never Hate You...

I had gotten grounded for ditching school, I did deserve it but I still can go to Church. It's only a week anyways, no biggie. No phone or going out at all unless it's with my parents. Hunter's punished too since my parents know I'm friends with Hunter's friends. It was another Friday night and my parents were taking us to a fancy dinner with my dad's friends. I slipped on a black dress, white bow with black flats, a bow bracelet, and bow earrings. "Dad so what's up?" I slipped on my leather jacket before we left the house "It's great news and I think you're going to love it!" That might have only been the good news in this entire week. I sat in front with my dad driving to where ever the hell we're going and was playing with my lip gloss. Yeah without my phone, I would do anything to not get bored.

"Are we almost there?" We've been sitting for an hour and I hate it. "Yes just 2 minutes away." We pulled up to a fancy restaurant called Castaway. We went inside and I must say it was a beautiful restaurant, "Dad who are we meeting?" I asked "Just my old Texas buddy, I haven't seen him for a couple months already." I remember my dad telling us that he moved place to place when he was little before his parents settled down in Texas and he met his best friend. We were waiting in the lobby for them as meaning my dad's friend and his son. I spotted blond hair and leather jacket entered the door and I see them heading over here. He was wearing sunglasses, well peculiar much?

"Well Greggory I haven't seen you for 5 months already!" "Well someone didn't tell me they lived in L.A. now." I awkwardly stood there with Hunter as my mom and dad greeted the unknown people or so we thought. We all walked to our table. I sat across from my dad's friend's son. We all ordered our drinks and started talking  "Look at you Scarlet, grown up, Dalton's talked about you so much." I choked on my water and Hunter had to pat my back. I noticed now, why it looked so familiar, it was Dalton just with freaking sunglasses. I awkwardly sat in embarrassment as my brother was happy to see Dalton. I ate my food quietly, just trying to ignore everyone "Scarlet so I've heard you're in advanced algebra, do you think you can tutor Dalton this Saturday?" His father asked. 

"Um well it depends on my parents." I said, hoping that they'll make me stay home since I'm grounded. "Well if Dalton really needs the help, Scarlet you can tutor him." Dammit what the hell, mom and dad. Around half way eating through the dinner my dad says he's finally going to announce what's the important news. "Okay we've decided that we'd all have a fun road trip. Boys only. " Oh so mom and I do nothing all weekend? "WHAT?" They chorused together, obviously Hunter and Dalton's were cheers of happiness. Can I die of guilt already, seeming Dalton happy is killing me. After a while, I decided to get some fresh air in front of the restaurant.

I was always fascinated by fishes, they just swim around like nothing, they just went with the flow. "If you think I hate you, you're thinking wrong. I'd never hate you." I turn around and see Dalton standing their with his hands in his back pockets of his jeans. "You should hate me." I mumbled "That's where you're wrong, you're too lovable and hating you isn't possible for me or anyone else." He sincerely said, I turned my back on his and just stared at the fishes again "It's possible and I know." I said. 

"Scarlet." Dalton stood next to me as I stared at the fishes "I'm sorry for overreacting. I thought you might liked me better than who ever Cody is." He admitted "But I was wrong and I'm willing to not ruin your guys' relationship." He said "Dalton, I'm not Cody's. We kissed once and told each other we liked each other. That doesn't make us instantly dating. What is this? Elementary school?" "You're right." Dalton slightly smiled "Friends?" I asked "Best Guy/Girl Friends." We said together and we hugged. "So now what?" Dalton asks "If you want to know, I'm grounded so yeah." I blurted "That sucks! Why?" "I ditched school." I shrugged it off.

"Scarlet the goody toes ditched school?" He asked surprised "Shut up, it was a horrible day." I said "Shut up, it was a horrible day." Dalton mocked me "Fine, have fun tutoring yourself with algebra." I huffed "No, no! I need help with algebra." Dalton said sorry for mocking me right as my parents, Hunter, and his dad came out. "Okay next weekend, we'll see you guys then." Dalton's dad said. "Wohoo!" Dalton cheered "See you guys next weekend." My dad said and we all got in our car. I fell asleep on the way home, dreaming. "Wake up you lazy bum." Hunter shook me and I lazily got out of the car. 

 I slept without a worry in the world.......

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I'm back. I've been on my other account. Sorry...