No It Was So Embarrassing!

Cody and I talked different things in the car as we were heading to my house so Cody can drop me off. Once we got there, Cody walked me to my front door. "So um Star, I was wondering if you'd go on a date with me next Friday?" Cody asked and leaned on my front door. "Next Friday I'm going to be home with my mom." I said "Oh how about to- Whoa!" The door swung opened as Cody was in mid-sentence and he was now laying on my carpeted hallway. Dalton and Hunter stood there shocked and I was furious "Oh my gosh Cody are you okay?" I asked and helped him up. "Um yeah I'm fine. Anyways do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?" Cody asked "Sorry Lover Boy, she's helping me with algebra tomorrow." Dalton cut in and I groaned. I helped Cody up and he stood next to me as I said, "Bye guys." I closed the front door and faced Cody again "Night or day?" I asked "I'll pick you up at 2pm." Cody said "Okay, I guess I'll see you tomorrow on our first date." "Wear casual clothes!" Cody said and I hugged him bye. 

"See you tomorrow Cody!" I said and walked into the house feeling all giddy. I just want to jump up and yell out of happiness. I walked into the living room and see them all getting ready for bed. "Hey Scar, how was your date?" Cole asked "Yeah! I'm happy you guys didn't swap spit." Dana said "Ew Dana that's gross." Will said "So anyone cares to explain why, you guys were sneaking around the park?" I asked "Ask Hunter." Gabe said and just in time Hunter and Dalton walked in with a bowl of popcorn. "Hey Scarlet, sorry we ruined lover boy's moves." Dalton bluntly said, "Stop calling Cody 'Lover Boy'." I pointed at Dalton. "It was pretty funny when he was about to ask you out but the door opened and he fell." Hunter said.

"No it was so embarrassing!" I said before leaving the living room. "DON'T FORGET YOU'RE TUTORING DALTON TOMORROW!" Hunter shouted and I ignored him. I walked into my room and charged my phone, yes my parents thought they were too hard on me so they let me off the grounding. I put my hair up in a bun before heading to the shower. I grabbed my ipod and started playing my shower play list. 

Cole's P.O.V

"I got 2 go, Cole. Talk 2 ya later!" Serena text messaged me "Fine :( good night!" I text back before paying attention to the movies we're about to vote for. "Batman." Gabe raised his hand "Spiderman." I raised my hand "The Hangover." Hunter, Dalton, and Will raised their hands up "The Notebook?" Dana raised his hand up while laughing. "Okay, The Hangover it is." Hunter said. "Is the bathroom in use?" I asked "Yup, Scarlet's in there." Hunter said "Dammit, I need to use the bathroom." I muttered. "HAHA! That's so funny." Dalton said "It's just the beginning." Dana said "It sure is." Dalton grabbed a handful of popcorn and stuffed in his mouth. Finally I heard Scarlet come downstairs and I ran upstairs right away.

After I came back, Scarlet was standing in the middle of the TV screen with the remote in hand. "Promise?" Everyone held up their right hand and said "Promise." "Good, so no more barging in my room." She said and gave the remote to Hunter before going back upstairs. "Sheesh what happened?" I asked "We can't barge in her room so yeah." Gabe said "Well the only people who barges in her room is Dalton and Hunter." I said, knowing them two always do that. "Yeah well you like Serena!" Hunter said. "Let's just go to sleep." I said feeling a blush creeping onto my face as I grabbed my sleeping bag and turned my back to them. 

 Scarlet's P.O.V

-Next Morning-

I heard bunches of knocks on my door. "Wake up Scarlet! You have to tutor me!" Dalton "Wake up lazy ass!" Hunter "Wake up Scarly!" Cole "Wake up or else I'll use the batman." Gabe doesn't make any sense. I snuggled into my pillow "I'll play Kids Bop!" Dana "I'll post a embarrassing photo of you!" Will said. Whatever, I closed my eyes and snuggled my pillow "You'll miss your date with Cody!" My eyes flew open and I jumped out of bed right away. I opened my door "MOVE OUTTA THE WAY!" I said and ran into the bathroom. After I walked into my bedroom calmly, I slipped on my Church outfit and walked downstairs. It was just 7am and Church starts at 8am, "Thanks for waking me up." I said as I sat down next to Cole with my plate of waffles and blueberries.