Supporting Him and Cody <3

I smiled watching Dalton, Cole, Dana, Will, and Gabe warm up. I was at the T.J. Martell Family Day with my brother. It was just only 10am, and the event starts at 12:30pm. I was wearing a floral button up, jean shorts, and floral vans. My essentials for Cody's concert, I was here to scream and fangirl at Cody to make him laugh. It was a hot October day in LA and I was sweating a little, the boys finished practicing and each of them grabbed a cold water bottle, Dalton swung his arm over my shoulder and surprising he wasn't sweating that much. "Why aren't you sweating?" "I don't sweat." He made a silly face and drank his water. I stuck out my tongue at Dalton and he did the same thing."Smile!" Hunter shouted and snapped a photo of Dalton and I sticking out our tongues together. "I'M GOING TO POST IT ON INSTAGRAM." Hunter announced and ran out of the room. "Well there goes my weird brother." I muttered.

"Hey I'm going to walk around and see if Cody Simpson has arrived yet." No Dalton doesn't know, I'm friends with Cody. "Okay have fun stalking." Dalton shouted at me as I left. I had a pass saying I was VIP, so it was okay for me walking around. I saw some simpsonizers standing in front of the sign waiting for the fair. I recognized some of them from twitter but I didn't dare to go up to them, since I suck at making conversation. I walked back to the room where the boys were practicing. I sat on a chair, checking twitter and instagram, "My lil sis and Dalton. #Weirdos." The caption of the picture Hunter posted "Aye, you're a weirdo." I commented and checked on twitter.

@ScarletWilliams143-IM5 & Cody are going to perform at Family Day. <3!

I snapped a picture of them practicing and posted on instagram "Boys are practicing for today's performance. #IM5" I slipped my phone into my Cody Simpson cross over bag, they finished practicing after 5 games of temple run. "So now what?" Dana asked "We wait." Will said "Boring." I faked yawned and decided that we should walk around "It's 1pm already and everyone is having fun outside." I said "True! Let's go outside." We walked outside and they instantly get swarmed so I went to find Hunter. I see Hunter talking to someone so I left him alone, and walked towards the small crowd of girls. I found a place, close to the stage next to some girls, one had curled blond and brown hair and she was wearing a Cody Simpson Paradise shirt, the other girl looked like a mini Mona from Pretty Little Liars and she was wearing black button up shirt. 

After standing awkwardly next to each other, we started talking "You're that girl who's been hanging out with IM5?" Lexi the one with blond and brown hair asked "Um yeah, since my brother's friends with them." I said "That's so cool." Alicia, mini Mona look-a-like, said. After talking we became friends and started having fun together. After the first band ended their performance, we waited for IM5. "I'm so excited for IM5. They are so sexy!" Lexi gushed "I know right?" I agreed, Alicia and I traded twitters. We all screamed at IM5 when they got on stage, Dalton winked at me and I laughed. "I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE ALL SEXY." I shouted and they all laughed. Cole's butt was in front of us, awkward much? "This must be awkward." Cole said "No it's not! We enjoy it!" Lexi muttered and we all laughed. "Then you have a good view." Cole said. 

When they performed Go Oh my gosh I still freak out when they do their body rolls, it's just so hot. I swear, after the performance Hunter saved our spots while we went to go meet IM5, well Lexi and Alicia. It wasn't much of a line yet, "Hey Scar get your butt over here!" Dana shouted at us and we walked over "Guys this is Lexi and Alicia." I said "Hi, I'm a really big 5er." Lexi said "Hi, IM5. OMG." Alicia said "Nice to meet you Lexi and Alicia. Wanna take a picture?" Will asked and they nodded, I helped taking their pictures and they got autographs too. They went back to the seats and told me Cody would be on in 30 minutes. "So how was our performance?" Gabe asked.

"Eh it was okay." I joked "Really Scarlet, it was not okay that was a awesome show." Cole snapped his fingers "I was kidding, you guys did a really amazing job." I said "Aw thanks, now go and find Cody Simpson. He'll fall in love with you." Will said and I laughed "Okay whatever Will. See you guys later." I waved bye and went to the stage. When Cody came on, I screamed "I LOVE YOU, YOU HOT AUSSIE FLORAL VANS WEARING!" Earning a chuckle and a look from Cody, Alicia held on to me "He just noticed you!" We both did a little dance. "WOHOO GO CODY!" We screamed and sing along to Cody. "Um there's a special angel here that I wanted to sing to, she's wearing a blue floral sleeveless shirt, distressed jean shorts, tan floral vans, and a hat that looks like my hat." Cody described everyone looked around and their eyes landed on me. "Her name is Scarlet Williams?" Alicia and Lexi held up my arms and shouted "RIGHT HERE SCARLET WILLIAMS!" Cody led me on to stage and I sat in the middle of Cody and Andrew. 

He started strumming the tune of I Won't Give Up By Jason Mraz, one of my favorite songs. I was so shocked that Cody would even choose me, to serenade. "When I look into your eyes, it's like I'm watching the night sky." Cody sang with Andrew as vocals. I now can say that I was serenaded by Cody Simpson. He looked into my eyes and smiled. I feel funny, in a good way. "I'm still looking up.." Cody finished the song. We both stood up "Thanks Scarlet." Cody said and hugged me before I got off the stage. "OMG you touched Cody." "I know, I was freaking out like crazy!" I said to Alicia. "You are so lucky." Lexi said "Aw thanks, but I thought one of you guys were going to be serenade." I admitted. "Let's go take a photo at the photo booth?" Lexi asked after Cody finished his performance.

"Let's go and then come back for Meg and Liz!" I said, we all walked over and grabbed random props. We took about three photos for each of us. Lexi had to leave for the airport but before she left she gave us her kik username.  "Let's go see Meg and Liz?" Alicia asked "Hell yeah!" I said, and we walked back to the stage. It was sad to see most of the crowd left but at least it wasn't that crowded. We cheered together as Meg and Liz got on stage. They smiled and started singing Bad For Me, Old School Love, and Are You Happy Now? Later we went to go meet them, it was so awesome they complimented us for standing in front and cheering. "Best day ever, we'll have to hang out again. Well once we get to know each other better!" Alicia said "I know we'll keep in touch." We pinky promised and she left. I walked around trying to find Hunter.

Hunter's P.O.V

I felt my phone buzzed and parked the car immediately. "Why'd you park dude?" Will asked "WE LEFT SCARLET!" I shouted "Oh shit!" and "Crap." were shouted and we turned around to find Scarlet sitting in front of the CBS back lot all alone. "Sorry?" I said as she climbed into the backseat where Cole and Dana were sitting "Thanks a lot dumb ass." She muttered and typed away on her phone, teenagers. "So now what?" Dalton asked, who was sitting in the way back of the car with Gabe. "We're going to go have fun!" I replied, "Can you drop me home before you guys go have fun?" Scarlet asked, hm what's up with Scarlet? I know it's not about us forgetting her, it's about something else. "Douche bag, son of a bitch." Scarlet grumbled, yup boy troubles. I did what she asked me to do and she simply walked into the house without saying bye at all. "Either it's boy troubles or she's on her rag." I said. "Dude, I don't even want to know if your sister's on her rag!" Dana said.

Scarlet's P.O.V

How dare he tried to ask me out when he was the one to reject me! He was the one who broke my heart and he comes crawling back. That douche bag, I can't believe he would ask me out after everything. I never want to face him again, never ever! "So movies on Saturday?" He text messaged me "Hell no Ethan." I mumbled and charged my phone. "What's up, don't you want to have fun with us?" Cole text messaged me "Ya but no." I text messaged back and Cole instantly text back "Aw, meanie but we'll understand." "Thanxs bye bye Cole." I text and collapsed into my bed screaming. A few minutes later of crying I get a call, "Hello?" "Star why is your ear on the camera?" Must've been Cody, my heart fluttered hearing Cody's voice "Star what's wrong?" I wiped my tears and faced Cody. 

"Who made you cry?" He instantly questioned "I'll beat their ass up." He tried cheering me up "He'd probably faint from seeing your muscles." I muttered "Makes my job easier." He smiled "Now what's up?" I started explaining to him "Star, don't  believe him. You are 100% beautiful, no wait even more than beautiful. If I was him I wouldn't reject you, I'd make you mine right away." Cody sounded sincere "You're the first person to say I'm beautiful." I sniffled and wiped my last tear "Now Star, no more tears on your pillow and remember find a guy who wouldn't ruin your mascara and ruin your lipstick instead." Cody said "If you were here, I would hug you. Thanks Codsta." I said "Well I'll come over now. My jean jacket will soak up your tears."  Cody determined "Uh my house isn't very clean so maybe next time." I said "Okay have a good day and remember." Cody then hung up.

I swear that boy can make me happy anyday.

~(~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)

What a cute chapter! CX 

~~~~~~~~

THREE UPDATES? WHATTT? Okay, this is the last update for the day. I swear I like typing this story so much, I just want to upload all the chapters up but I don't want to.