Kissing In The Kitchen Is Hot.

Scarlet's P.O.V

Hand in hand, Dalton and I swung our interlocked hands as we walked home. We had so much fun, one moment Dalton said "Merry Christmas" to our waiter when we paid and left. A cold breeze flew in our faces and I tugged on my light cardigan. "You cold?" Dalton asked, I nodded. We stopped walking, he removed his leather jacket, and wrapped it around me. He then wrapped his arm around my waist, "Thanks." I said, blushing. "Your welcome. Anyways I can't let you get sick." He smiled "You're very nice, you know?" I said "No I didn't, all I knew was that I had swag." He smirked and his phone started ringing "Hello? Oh hey Hunter, sorry we didn't want to eat greasy cold pizza. Okay yeah we'll be back soon. Bye Hunter." He said and hung up "Okay your brother is on protective mode right now. Let's get back before he kills us." We started running and laughing all the way to the house. We unlocked the house, out of breath, and see everyone sitting on the couch eating pizza.

"We're back." I shouted "Oh my god, Scarlet never scare me like that again." Hunter hugged me and petted my head. "Uh you can let go now." I mumbled and Hunter let go of me, "We went to eat, so yeah." Dalton ruffled his own hair. "Okay, well Scarlet your laptop's been ringing and going crazy." Hunter said "Thanks for the notification Butt head. Night boys." I said and went to my room. I closed the door, and turned on my laptop. 2 new skype requests, one from CodstaSimpson1997 and another from AllibearSimpson1998. I accepted it, and a video call from CodstaSimpson1997 appeared. "So Codsta's another nickname?" I nonchalantly said "Yeah....and hey Star. I haven't spoken to you since this morning." Cody said "I know right?" I said "Who's the leather jacket?" Cody asked and I look down to see I'm still wearing Dalton's jacket.

"Oh it's a long story." I said "Okay, promise me you'll tell me one day." Cody held up his pinky and I held up my pinky "Pinky promise. So how about we hang out soon?" I said "Yeah, my sister wants to meet you or as she calls you Scarlet the mysterious girl." I laughed "No way Alli Simpson wants to meet me? I'm not perfect or anything." I said "I love your flaws, they make up who you are." Cody said making me blush. "Codsta are you talking to SCARLET THE MYSTERIOUS GIRL?" The door flew opened and in came Alli, dressed in sweats and tank. I covered my mouth, Alli is my fashion icon and my role model. "Alli no! No no don't!" "Too late, Hi! I'm Alli Simpson and you're Scarlet right? Nice to meet ya." Alli smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, you're my fashion icon and role model." I said "Aw thanks, we should totally have a day to get to know each other." Alli said and I nodded "Okay Alli, so can I speak to Star by myself again?" Cody asked "Nah Crudy, Scarlet seems too cool for you." Alli gave a thumbs up and walked out. "Sorry for Alli." He said "No you don't need to say sorry at all!" I said "I swear sometimes, Alli likes to bother people." I laughed "That hilarious." We continued talking for a while before I told him goodnight and signed off. I went to the bathroom to take a shower before I sleep. After showering, I changed into my pajamas, and wrapped myself in Dalton's jacket. I turned off the lights and slipped into my bed.

Dalton's P.O.V

I swear Scarlet is so perfect and she just keeps running in my head. I have a crush on her, oh Hunter will kill me. She still has my jacket but I don't mind at all, I want her to keep it. "Bro are you listening?" Will asked "Nope." I replied "Okay, thanks for listening. We're all going to prank Scar tonight. With whip cream and silly string." Dana said "Oh cool." I bluntly said "We're striking at 12am." Gabe said "Okay?" Cole said, I nodded. We waited 30 minutes and then started walking up the stairs and headed for Scarlet's room. We opened the door slowly and sneaked in quietly, Hunter was leading us and telling us to be careful. The boys whipped creamed her hair and silly string her body while I just awkwardly stood by the door waiting for them to be down. 

Later into the night, while everyone was asleep, I heard someone come downstairs. "I'm going to get Hunter, if it's the last thing." A girl mumbled, Then a fridge opened, I got up and went to find out who is it. Her brown hair was messed up, with some silly string and whip cream in her hair and her back to me. She was grabbing blueberries, when she turned around she almost let out a shriek. "What are you doing with those blueberries?" I chuckled "I like blueberries." She replied, "Well don't you look cute in my jacket." I said "Oh yeah here's your jacket." She was about to take it off before I stopped her "Keep it." "Oh no I can't keep your jacket." "I insist that you keep it. I have plenty in my closet." I said. "Oh thanks, I guess." Scarlet ate a blueberry as I walked over to where she was leaning against a counter. I put my arms on both sides of her body, we were close, and I wasn't planning to bite her lip again.

"Do you just like to get close to me or?" Scarlet questioned, I cupped her soft left cheek before leaning into her pale pink lips, I softly said "You still have whip cream and silly string in your hair and I want to kiss you." And then closed space between us. Her mouth responded to me as automatically, she ran her fingers through my hair. This was happening, I didn't mess up and I wasn't planning to. We stopped when we ran out of breath, "What was that for?" She asked "I like you and you're a good kisser." I left her stunned again and went back to sleep.

~Next Morning~

We all woke up around 12pm, I think, to hear the door opened and Scarlet shouted "I'M HOME FROM TURKEY BOWLING AND CHURCH." I could still remember the taste of blueberries in my mouth after we had kissed last night. "Sweetie, the boys are probably still asleep so be quiet." Mrs. Williams said "Fine, guess what happened?" "What did Adam accidentally got his hand stuck inside the turkey?" "Okay you got that right and mom can I hang out with the girls today?" Scarlet asked "As in?" "Serena, Miranda, Michelle, and Olivia." "Okay, so you're going to Olivia's house?" "Yup yup yup." "I'll take you there." Hunter was last to wake up and we all greeted Mrs. Williams with big smiles "Good afternoon boys. Must've slept late, huh?" We all nodded. Scarlet came into the kitchen wearing a white Church dress.

She looked beautiful, "What's up little sis?" Hunter asked "Going to Olivia's house. But I can't find my jeans." "Oh tell her brother, I said hi." "Sweetie your jeans are in the laundry room." Mrs. Williams said and she walked past us to where ever the laundry room is. A couple minutes later, she walks in with a pair of jeans in hand and was text messaging someone. She ran upstairs to change. After she came back downstairs with a Nirvana shirt, jeans and sneakers. "Anyways mom, it's only a block away. I'll ride my bike." She kissed her mom's cheek and waved bye to us as she walked out of the door. "The one time I offer her a ride and she says no." Mrs. Williams said, we all finished our lunch that Mrs. Williams made and we decided to go swimming. Swimming is fun. Too fun :)

Scarlet's P.O.V

"He kissed you in your kitchen? Hot." Miranda said "I was caught off guard. The first time he tried to kiss me, well I think, he bit my lip instead." They all laugh "Oh Scarlet, he sounds like one hella of a guy." Michelle said, I zipped up Dalton's jacket which I was wearing. "Oh, Scarlet's wearing Dalton's jacket and she's crushing real hard!" Olivia gushed and I threw popcorn towards her direction "Aw she's blushing, do you have his number?" Serena asked "No, I totally forgot to get it last night." I said "Yeah because you guys were too busy flirting." Miranda smirked "Oh shut up." I denied "Haha so you had a pretty good night, huh?" I just nodded and we continued watching movies. "Yeah it was a interesting night. Wanna go swim at my house?" I asked "Swimming on a hot October day?" Serena pretend to think hard for a while and nodded, "HELL YEAH!" We all laughed at Michelle's outburst and we gathered our stuff.

We all got on our own bikes and headed for my house. "Hey mom!" Serena and I shouted as we got inside. "Hi girls, I thought you were hanging out at your house?" my mom said to Olivia. "Well we wanted to swim so yeah." I said "Oh okay, have fun." My mom let us get changed in my room and we all went downstairs. I walked out with my Cody towel to see 5 hot boys, and one ugly boy a.k.a my brother. "Holy," "Sex gods." Miranda and Olivia said together, and they said they hated IM5. They had abs, and were wet. That is really hot, and I think I might faint, "Hey Scar!" Cole waved at us "Who's the girls behind you?" Dana asked "Um well, this is Serena my best friend, Olivia, Miranda, and Michelle." I pointed at each of the girls as I introduced them. 

I feel embarrassed, no uncomfortable, we were all wearing bikinis and it was totally awkward. "Well are you going to get in the pool or are we going have to push you girls in?" Gabe shouted, I looked around for Dalton but instead I feel wet arms lift me off the ground and was threw into the pool. After I surfaced, I got hit with a beach ball. 

Serena's P.O.V

I swear Dalton and Scarlet together is so adorable, but he needs to ask her out already. I want a relationship like that. After Dalton threw Scarlet in the pool, he jumped in after her. We all got into the pool after deciding that standing around was boring. "Scar! WASSUP!" Miranda shouted as she jumped off the diving board. We always yell random things as we jump off the diving board "HANG LOOSE MOTHER GOOSE!" Scarlet shouted "PUMPKINS!" I shouted as I ran off the diving board. I loved the feeling of adrenaline, jumping off the diving board, man what a rush. 

~

Okay.... EVENINGS IN LONDON THEY ALL FEEL THE SAME! DAMMIT CODY, MAKING ME CRY! Sorry, it's been a year since Cody (A.K.A Cody Simpson *o*) released Evenings In London. Okay.......  (Okay, I wrote that message yesterday. Lolol)