Dude Your Sister Is Pretty.

Hunter's P.O.V

We all crowded up the couch and turned on the XBOX right away. "So what's up with your sister?" Will asked "She's a bit shy when it comes to boys but she'll warm up sooner or later." I replied, "HUNTER CAN I GO TO THE PARK?" Scarlet, my little sister, asked "WHO YOU MEETING? DID MR. GOMEZ SET YOU UP WITH A GUY AGAIN?" I shouted, the guys covered their laughs "No, can I go to the park?" Scarlet walked inside to the living room "Do you have someone to go with?" I smirked "No." She frowned "Then nope. Mom and Dad's rules." I said and she walked upstairs to her room. Okay more liked stomped. "Dude your sister is pretty." Dalton said "Dalton, that's my sister, I live with her. She is a weird machine." I shot a random dude on COD "Still good." Dalton winked, "Is she 14?" Dana asked "No she's 15." "Cool, now let's play." Gabe said "Where's the bathroom?" Dalton suddenly asked "Upstairs, right side, door with seashells." I replied. 

Dalton's P.O.V

I ran upstairs, needing to use the restroom. Seashells, seashells. Aw shit there's two doors with seashells, I'll try the left one. "IM5 is in my house, Serena. I am totally freaking out. Dalton is my crush." That's Scarlet. She's talking about us, more importantly me. I went into the bathroom and see a Cody Simpson towel, typical. I then decided to barge into her room by accident. I walked in pretending to close my eyes "Um Serena, I'll call you back." I opened my eyes and see Scarlet sitting by a window with a phone and she's staring at me. "Um, um. What the hell are you doing in here?" She was nervous. "This isn't Hunter's room?" I said "Um no um it's right down the hall." She was having a hard time speaking. "Oh thanks, I was looking for his eyeliner." I joked "Um Hunter doesn't um have eyeliner." She mumbled "Do you have any?" I asked "Um yeah." She got up and walked over to her desk thing and pulled out a black eyeliner from her drawers. Well I hope it's black. "Thanks, Scar." I winked and walked out of her bedroom. 

Scarlet's P.O.V

Damn that boy is sexy, but he makes me so nervous. Damn him and his sexiness. He winked at me, that was just too hot and he asked for my eyeliner.  Did I forgot I only have metallic and glitter eyeliner? I was talking to Serena when he just walked in with his sexiness. I grabbed my phone and wallet before walking downstairs "NO SHOOT HIM NOT ME!!!" I heard Gabe said as I opened the door "SCARLET GET BACK INSIDE." Hunter shouted, damn so close. "Fine butt head." I muttered and walked into the kitchen to grab peanut butter and pretzels sticks. I sat on the dining table texting Cody."So u can't come? :(" Cody texted "No park 4 me :(" I said "What if I come pick u up and we go 2 da beach?" I laughed "Only u, only u." I texted "Hello anybody here, named Scarlet?" I heard someone said "Um here?" I said and look to see who was speaking, Cole Pendery was standing in the doorway of the kitchen. 

"So since everyone took the controllers, I decided to take this time and learn about Hunter's sister." Cole pulled out a chair and sat across from me "Um okay?" I said "So what's your favorite thing to do?" Cole asked "Um play outside." I said "Cool, my favorite thing to do is play video games and listen to music." We talked more and more, learning about each other until he asked me "So who do you like from us?" He wiggled his eyebrows "Um I'm not saying that." I said "Aw come on Scar. You obvious like one of us." He said "Okay, pinky promise not to laugh?" I held out my pinky "Why of course!" He wrapped his pinky around mine "Okay..... I like D-" "Hey little sis, don't eat all of the peanut butter." Hunter swooped in and took my peanut butter away. 

Hunter grabbed a bag of my favorite cereal "DON'T EAT ALL OF THE FLAKES! YOU BUMHEAD." I shouted at him as he left. "So who do you like?" Cole innocently asked "Okay, I like Dalton. There, bye bye." I said "But your brother once said you hated when guys wear makeup." He said "Well, on other people yeah but on Dalton it looks hot." I said and walked away to my room. "But you still haven't told me..." Cole's voice faded away as I closed my door and started blasting music. "Lately I've got this feeling, I don't know what's the meaning but I know it's strong and it's over you. All I want right now is to be home with you." I sang along happily.