Starbucks, Kissing, Sister.

I was sitting on Cody's couch on a windy Friday morning with my legs spread out on Cody's lap. "So are you ever going to tell me who you like?" Cody questioned and I shook my head "You suck." I laughed "It's a cold Friday and we're doing nothing." I said "Well it's boring when it's cold." Cody and I looked at each other and shouted "STARBUCKS RUN!" I slipped on my bunny sweatshirt, beanie, and sunglasses. You'd be surprised at how cold it is but it's a bit sunny. Brad drove us there and told us he'll be back in 30 minutes. We both ordered white hot chocolate and ham and cheddar artisan breakfast sandwich. We sat on comfy chairs waiting for our orders "Can you believe we met here a month ago?" Cody asked "It's been a month already? We should celebrate. Let's go get a pinata and confetti." I excitingly said. 

"Are you serious or?" I rolled my eyes "I'm serious, you goof." I said "Scarlet?" We both got up to get our orders, I swear when ever we go to Starbucks he always make me use my name. "So how's school?" Cody asked after we had sat down "Boring, my friends still hate you." I bluntly said "You're not going to tell them, that you're friends with me?" I shook my head, "Well I'm hurt!" Cody faked hurt "No you goof, I don't want to tell them, not because I'm ashamed but they'll hate on you even more." I said "Aw protecting me, I see?" He said "Yeah since I'm your princess charming." I seriously said before laughing "And I'm the boy in distress. That doesn't sound so manly." He chuckled before flashing his teeth in a smile "See I like it when you smile with your teeth, you should do it more often. A lot of fans like it." I said.

"I might take that advice up but anyways time to get serious." He put on his serious face and I tried to put on my serious face but I failed by laughing. "You suck at being serious." He stuck out his tongue at me and I did the same. "I sure do but guess what you suck at?" I smirked "Um I don't know." He confusingly said "You suck at being quiet." "No I don't. You do." I rolled my eyes "Let's walk along the beach today?" I asked "Seems fun, I'll text my dad saying that we'll walk to the beach." Cody pulls out his phone and types away on it. After we finished up our breakfast and decided to start walking the 2 miles walk. We walked in sync, with our arms linked with each other. I was talking to Cody the entire way. It seems like I never get tired of Cody. I think I really like him, not like a fan way but in a real relationship type.

I soon feel my combat boots sinking in the sand, "Isn't it such a windy day? No one's here and the waves are big today." Cody said "Thank you Mr. Weather Man." I laughed "Oh ha ha, but it seriously. I wished I brought my surfboard." "Well I'm pretty sure if you did, you'd be shredding waves." He smiled "Yeah but honey honey I won't let you walk along." "Very cheesy Mr. Simpson." I said "Well you know, me Cody Cheese Simpson." He said "Yeah, guess what?" I said "What?" "I'll race you to the boardwalk, ready set GO!" I said and bolted towards the boardwalk with Cody trailing behind me. I felt arms capture me, I was lifted off the ground, and was now facing Cody's back. "You sore loser." I said as my face hit his back every time he took a step. 

"Well we're here aren't we?" I could tell he was smirking "I think you like smirking too much, try a silly face." I laughed "Oh really Ms. I Can't Stop Laughing?" "Laughing is good for you!" I argued and he put me down, I noticed we were under the boardwalk near those wooden poles. "I know that, Star can I tell you something?" Cody asked as I leaned on the wooden pole, "What is it?" I asked as he came closer and soon we were face to face "Is the person you like more than Dalton, me?" He questioned. Dammit he found out, should I tell him? "Maybe, maybe not." I smiled. He put his arms on both sides of the pole. What is up with boys putting their arms on both sides of me so I can't get away? "Are you sure?" I could see a glint of hope in his deep aqua eyes. "Okay do you want me to say?" Still I was making him wait for the answer.

"Yes, in matter of fact I really want to know." He answered "Okay, I like this guy, he has a beautiful smile when he smiles with his teeth, he's a romantic cheesy type, he has aqua eyes with a dash of hazel eyes, has a six pack with a heart shaped ab, he has blond hair, and he's standing right in front of me and has no idea I like him." I smiled "Me?" I nodded "You know, I did not know about those things until now and guess what?" "What? You like cheese now?" I smirked "No I like you too." He smiled and leaned in way closer. His lips were soon on mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. After we pulled away, we intertwined hands and walked along the shore "I'm happy you told me, you were driving me crazy." He said right as my phone buzzed, it was Serena. "Hey can you come over? I need a sister right now :/" I instantly let go of Cody's hand "What's happening?" Cody asked.

"Serena asked me to come over she needs me. Is it okay if I leave right now?" I asked "Sure, after all, buds before dudes. I'll ask my dad to drop you off." "No it's okay, you can drop me off at the closest 7-11 on her street and I can run from there." I said "Um okay, let's go now." Cody called up his dad and in 20 minutes I was waving bye to them as I walked into 7-11 to buy some ice cream and sun chips. I got two tubes of chocolate therapy and a big bag of cheese sun chips. I started walking the 3 minutes walk to her house and walked in with the key she gave me. "SERENA WHERE YOU AT?" I asked and I heard a faint shout of her saying "In my room." I walked down the hallway and found her laying down with her face in her fluffy neon green pillow "What's wrong?" I sat next to her and rubbed her back.

"I don't know what to do. I like Cole." She sat up "Here's ice cream and chips." I passed her a pint and went to grab spoons. "So you like Cole?" I asked happily "But Ethan just told me he kind of likes me." I gulped down my ice cream "I think you should go with Cole, Ethan keeps going on and off. You shouldn't get back with him ever and he said he kind of likes you." I swallowed my ice cream "You're right, Cole is better, unlike Ethan. Cole likes the color neon green and is better." Serena smiled "See there's so many reasons why you choose Cole." I said "Yeah let's watch Grown Ups?" Serena asked "Let's do it my sister." I said and I got off her bed. I put in Grown Ups in her DVD player and we lazily laid on her bed chatting about boys.

"So how's you and Dalton?" Serena asked, "I think I like someone way more than Dalton." I admitted "Who is he? Don't say Cody Simpson since you don't know him." Oh but I do my sister and I've been hanging out with him for a month already. "It's Cody." I said and I could see her rolled her eyes "Yeah and I'm dating Harry Styles." Sarcasm dripped from her words. "Serena I'm telling you the truth." She choked on her ice cream "Scar are you being serious or?" "Serena I wouldn't kid about this. I know Cody, remember when I told you guys about me meeting a lot of famous people? Well I didn't tell you guys that the reason why he serenaded me on stage because he knew me." I said.

"You like him and he likes you. It's a dream come true for you, Scar." I could tell she's trying to be happy for me but I knew that she was already stabbing Cody. "I know sometimes you respect Cody and sometimes you don't but please keep this a secret from everyone else." I begged "Scarlet I know they would get so mad and insult him even more. I promise to not speak of this to anyone at all." I hugged her extremely tightly "Thank you thank you thank you Serena. You know you're the best sister from another mother?" I said "Yeah, yeah I know. I love you too." We spent the day watching movies and acting silly.

~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was for those who are on team Cody!!!!!!!!! 

Don't even ask what team I am on, because I love them equally. (Okay I love Cody more than Dalton by 5% but that doesn't change the story!)  Anyways, I was wondering what team are you on? Dalton or Cody?