Confessions.

Scarlet's P.O.V

"I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums, oh what a shame that you came here with someone." I slapped my alarm clock and got out of bed. Monday mornings were never good, I dragged my lazy ass to my bathroom to get ready for the day. After freshening up, I grab my American flag sweater from Brandy Melville and some black jeans. I put my hair in a messy bun, before leaving my room and going downstairs. "Hey dad." I said as I grabbed a banana for breakfast. "Good morning little dot." Why does my dad call me little dot? "Okay. Dad, I'll just ride my bike to school." I said as I lace up my brown combat boots and finished eating my banana. "Okay, little dot have fun." Dad said as I left the house and grabbed my bike. I put my messenger bag on my bike basket and started riding to school, humming Wish U Were Here. I locked my bike into the parking place for bikes and went straight to my locker.

I opened it and grabbed my french book but someone slammed my locker, "Really Milly? That is so 7th grade." I rolled my eyes "Oh sorry, I'm perfect and you're not." She sneered "Really? I'm fabulous, bitch." I walked away from her, laughing my head off. Time to get through this day.

Cody's P.O.V

Ugh, why why why? I really think she has a problem, my fans even want Kylie Jenner to date me instead of Acacia Brinley. Just because she met me twice doesn't mean I'm instantly dating her but to her I am dating her. She keeps tweeting Jake, outfits for her imaginary dates with me, and her 'fans' thinks we should get freaking married, hell no. No just no, that is so horrible. I'd rather date Stella again, then be with her. Anyways I had blocked her from everything, and told everyone of my friends to not speak to her. I ran my fingers through my hair trying to figure out what to do. "Hey Alli what are we doing today?" I asked "School and nothing." Alli said "Ugh school." I got up from my bed and went downstairs with Alli so we can do school.

-3pm.-  

Scarlet's P.o.v 

I'm so happy to be out of school, it's a hell hole for homework and bullies. "Hey Hunter, why'd you call me?" I said into my cell as I unlocked the front door and walk in "How would you feel of going to Halloween Horror Nights with me and the guys?" Hunter said "Can I take Serena with us?" I asked "Fine, but she'll have to buy her own ticket." Hunter said "So what's the real reason why you're letting me go with you guys?" I asked "The boys wanted you too come too." He mumbled "Aw tell 'em I say thanks!" "YOU'RE WELCOME SCAR!" I heard a chorus of boys shouted "Sorry lil sis, talk to you later." "Okay bye dumb ass." I smiled and hung up. 

I walked upstairs with my backpack so I can start on my homework. 2 boring hours later, I finish my homework and hear my parents walk in. "Sweetie we're home. Dinner will be ready in a hour." I heard my mom shout "Okay mom! I'll be up in my room." I shouted back and opened my laptop.  Two small banners show up saying CodstaSimpson1997 is online, AlliBearSimpson1998 is online. A call from AlliBearSimpson1998 shows up immediately. I accept it and Alli's face shows up "Hey Scarlet, I'd wanted to know you better so I called!" She smiled warmly "Um Hi Alli! I'm a awkward, weird, girl and you?" I said "Well I'm a weird, awkward girl too. We'll get along just fine!" She asked me questions and I asked questions until we had to get off "Okay we'll text each other?" 

"Yeah, talk to you later." I said and signed off.  

I walked downstairs and exactly my brother walks inside the house. "Sweetie help set the dining room?" Mom asked as I walk into the kitchen "Sure mom." I grab the plates and utensils to set the table. After I set up the table, mom comes in with a hot plate of Chicken Alfredo and salad. Dad and Hunter walks in and we all sit down. "Did you finish your homework?" Dad asked both of us "Yup." We replied "Dad, Mom can Scarlet and I go to Halloween Horror Nights with my friends?" Hunter asked "Who?" Mom asked "Dalton, Cole, Will, Gabe, and Dana." Hunter answered "All boys?" Dad asked surprised "And we're inviting Serena too." I added "Seems okay but is it safe and when?" "Halloween and it's completely safe!" Hunter reassured "Okay both of you can go." Hunter and I high five each other and continued having a nice dinner.