Epilogue

"Are you aware of the trick, boss?" Chuuya started while having his appearance in Mori's office.

A day had passed after the case with Shibusawa Tatsuhiko. Everything was getting back on it's normal state. The Special Ability Department was working on their assessment to obliterate every spec of damage from the recent war. The Armed Detective Agency as well, had brought themselves back to their usual work with the Port Mafia doing the same.

"Dazai-kun was acting on his own, and I expected he would need your help. As a forerunner." Mori stated, smiling to himself.

"So I was an opening act?"

"Dazai-kun is the star."

"And what do I get in return?" The executive inquired.

"The return of order in this city."

"The peace of this city, huh." Chuuya smiled. Not certain if that's out of sincerity or it was bittersweet, as he thought of someone at the back of his mind.

"Good work." Mori praised, looking at his executive's direction.

"You don't need to thank me. It was your order. I'm just doing my job." The ginger head turned around, walking away towards the exit.

"First Name-chan is..." Mori started, looking down to his lap. It was evident in his tone that he was in despair just from mentioning the lady's name.

Chuuya stopped on his tracks upon hearing the name. It was dreadful for the young man and he was hating himself for feeling that way upon hearing the name he loves so dear.

"Boss, please. Spare me from this talk." With that Chuuya walked out of the office.

It has been a day every since the news about Last Name had been known to the organization. It was a revolting news that Mori himself didn't want to linger his thoughts on.

Chuuya didn't do better as well. After going home from the incident yesterday, he didn't have a wink of sleep. It was out of character for him, but what can he do when grief is something he isn't capable of controlling? His house where filled of his cries of despair. That anguish that struck him was unbearable and no one at that time could understand his pain that he's experiencing neither could calm his broken self. Speaking profanities to himself for not being able to protect Last Name. She didn't deserve what happened, Chuuya knew that so well. By the time he had known of it, his eyes had puffed into redness and could no longer release tears as it went to dryness.

He walked back to his office. At least he could go enjoy the tea that Kouyou had brought over to ease the depression of the young executive.

"First Name..."

Clenching his hands on the table, he felt pathetic. Yet he couldn't bring himself to get rid off this pathetic state of his. Shutting his eyes close as an imagery of his girlfriend smiling flashed through his thoughts.

"In another life. In another universe. I'll definitely make you stay." 

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

"Ahre? Chuuya!" A familiar voice interrupted the annoyed situation of the ginger head executive. 

Looking forward, the irritation on his face was soon plastered by a soft smile seeing the face of the female approaching him. The woman whose features were that of a goddess' beauty, ran towards the male, jumping on him with an embrace.

"You look irritated. Are you alright?" The lady, as she pulled away from the hug, tilted her head to the side and mastered a questioning look.

"I'm alright. I'm a little pissed earlier but I'm good now." He smiled so softly, caressing her hair. That ample of annoyance brushed over his expression were no longer there.

"Hmmm, why is that?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck, while the ginger head placed his own around her waist, pulling her close.

"Because I'm already with you, my wife."

TORI'S NOTE

ANDDDDDDD IT'S DONE!

It might be pretty crappy for an ending and epilogue but that's it for this story. It did run long with 20 chapters. At first I was like "nah imma end it with 15 chapters. That'll be good." Butttttt something came up to me and pulled this through until 20. So for those that voted and read this story...I AM VERY VERY VERY THANKFUL TO YOU ALL. YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY GRATITUDE FOR MAKING AN EFFORT TO READ THIS STORY. I'M SO BLESSED.

I also decided from the very beginning to end the reader's life. Not a fan of angst or whatever but I wanted to try killing the protagonist for once.

HOWEVER!

Worry not for I am already in the works in making the sequel. I will be uhmmmm...I will be probably publishing it soon. To follow with the last part of this epilogue. One clue: the story setting will be in the alternative universe of Bungou Stray Dogs based on the Beast Light Novel. So if you haven't read the Beast Light Novel...I IMPLORE YA'LL TO READ IT COZ IT'S SO GOOD.

Anyways! This will be the end for this story and I will see you guys next time. Once again, thank you for everyone that supported this book. MUWAHHHHH.

Sore ja, matta ne~👋👋👋