Chapter 14

"Attacking enemy bases always makes my heart dance with joy." Mori started while having his time alone in his office.

"It's time for the next move. How go the preparations?" He asked through a call with his executive.

"Everything is ready." Came the response of Chuuya at the other end.

"You have more than enough force to crush the Armed Detective Agency. I look forward to hearing a superb melody." Mori ended with anticipation that everything will go out well like he had planned.

The city was now infiltrated by a foreign organization named The Guild. At this moment of time, three of them together with Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency are involving in conflicts and seek opportunities to demolish one another.

Now Mori had just put up one strategy on his table to allure the opposing sides and take a step lead in this uprising war.

"Was that Chuuya?" Last Name came in with Elise holding on to her hand.

"Yes. He is already making his move. Let us enjoy this moment of getting ahead of this battle."

"You go enjoy that. I'll go take a rest in my room." Last Name walked away, looking forward to have a well rested day.

Days had past already ever since the conflict with the Guild started. At the same time her ginger head of a lover is getting more busier than he usually is. Same thing with Last Name that is also having a number of missions. They rarely see each other now. It even made it so that when Chuuya is around the headquarters, Last Name is the one out and when Last Name is the one that had a day off, the ginger head gets to have his own work.

"Tch. I grew accustomed of his presence already that it is getting hard for me not to feel lonely when he's away." Last Name rolled her body on her bed, shaking her thoughts off so she can sleep.

She just hoped that this huge conflict will be brought to end soon. She misses him already.

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

"Guild, huh." Last Name thought while busying herself with her own work and trying her best to at least not be bothered by the absence of her boyfriend.

She was well aware of everything that was happening within the conflict against the foreign organization. It was disturbing really. Last Name as much as possible do lend her help too but doubt that Mori needed it as she was confident that the boss already does know what was supposed to be done in this moment of time.

It has been a week too since Chuuya made that appearance at the hidden base of the Armed Detective Agency, yet since then, he barely met Last Name.

"Higuchi-san?" Last Name blurted to herself when she saw the blonde lady passed by her in a rush. Looking back she saw the whole squad of Black Lizard going in a hurry towards Higuchi's direction, who already went out of the headquarters.

Last Name due to confusion went to Mori's office to know what was currently happening.

"It seems like the Guild had triggered Q's ability and now on their way to incinerate the whole city." Mori informed her while having a seat at his desk.

"So that's how it is." Last name sighed, holding her chin between her fingers.

"Alright. I'll go help in controlling the traffic." She started her steps to leave the office but Mori denied her so.

"You just stay here, First Name-chan."

"They literally need help down there, Mori-san." She retorted with utter conveyance of her eagerness to support.