Chapter 17

After rushing to the elevator, Last Name went to grab some weapons from the Port Mafia's inventory and took one of Mori's car then left the headquarters. Heading to where everything had started and where everything must be brought to end. Grabbing her phone with one hand while the other gripping the steering wheel, she had dialed someone's number.

"Last Name." A manly voice came in from the other end. It has been ages when she had last heard this voice.

"Ango..." Her voice lace anger. This man, Sakaguchi Ango, was certainly taking advantage of Chuuya's debt towards him well in fact he's the one who needs some payment to do.

"Where is Chuuya?" She continued.

"Off to fight the dragon at Mukurotoride at the center of Yokohoma." Came the blunt answer of Ango. Being relentless of his  decision to have the mafia executive give a helping hand in terminating the dragon that has brought casualties to almost the entirety of the city.

"I see."

"Last Name don't tell me---"

"Everything must come to an end, Ango. To protect this city and everyone residing it." She cut him off, turning to one street that will lead her to where she has to be now.

"Why can't you just let the others handle this? Why not Dazai-kun?!" Needless to say, Ango as someone who had spend some time with Last Name before, gaining friendship together with Odasaku and Dazai, he still does care for the lady despite everything that has happened before, specifically he's betrayal to the Port Mafia organization.

"Dazai might have did his part already. It's time that I'll be doing mine. That man..."

"I understand. Then please be careful." He no longer countered her decision. The least thing he could do now was hope that she'll be alright at the end of everything.

Last Name after driving going to the high rise Ango had mentioned, she smirked upon seeing an oh so familiar figure walking towards her path.

"I'll hang up. Here she comes."

"Alri---" She did not wait for him to finish his words, and drop her cell at the seat next to her.

"I'll make this quick."

Last Name speeded off towards the familiar female ahead of her. Grabbing a rifle from the side seat, she let go of the steering wheel, letting the vehicle to maneuver on its own, moving her body outside the window of her car door and aimed for the girl in front of her.

No hesitations. Firing was heard from the weapon she is possessing. However, despite of her effort to hit it, it was fruitless. It looked like it has gone bulletproof.

The familiar figure jumped from its current position landing right on the hood of the car, blocking her view of the road. Same face, same height and same stature. Only difference would be the red gem that was located right on its forehead, being perceptive as she is, she noticed that immediately. Glowing with the reflection of the moonlight that seemed to turned crimson on this very night of death.

"This is very troublesome."

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

The dragon has awakened. At the core of this chaos, the creature expanded itself scaling to cover the whole center of Yokohama.

On the other hand Chuuya rode a government aircraft to fly above the atmosphere where the fog won't reach. Ready to deliver his rescue battle and eliminate the dragon who already brought casualties to the city.