Prologue

Name: Last Name, First Name
Ability Name: Death for a Sanctuary [ Seiiki no shi 聖域の死 ]

Can control abilities by chanting the ability name and making an eye contact with the ability user with left orb glowing into bright crimson.

Ability will last as long the owner's body can keep up with it. Passes out if used too much.

 Passes out if used too much

DEATH FOR A SANCTUARY

Anguish seeping through
Days flipped to solstice
Amidst shadows this girl lived to
Did life brimmed her uncertainties?

No that was not bourne to coincide
She had lived up life in her favor
Life for life she grew satisfied
To deaths she felt fervor

This verse for the lady in black
In bloodbath, she lived through calvary
All minds willingly gone rack
Will seek death for her sanctuary

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

FOUR YEARS AGO

Ougai Mori approached a car that can be seen to had recently exploded with three passengers inside. Nearing the vehicle he examined its passengers and found two men that were burnt to death due to the explosion and a girl in her teens passed out and almost losing her pulse, with blood covering all over her body and only a few burns on her skin. Thinking how the child was able to survived in such damage came in his mind, cause unlike those men that was with her that burned to crisps she still managed to somehow survived that dreadful event.

He retrieved the child and brought her to his underground clinic. Upon his arrival he met this teen boy with a brown hair that he remembered as his patient after discovering his suicide attempt not too long ago. The doctor placed the girl he rescued on one bed and let her take a rest. After that he left with the suicidal boy to head over to the quarters of the Port Mafia boss.

On that very same night, he killed his boss with the brunette being his sole witness. Days after Mori announced his position as the new Port Mafia boss, the girl that was unconscious in his premises woke up with little to no memories, remembering only her name and that she has an ability. Mori completely took responsibility over the child and made her part of the Port Mafia after discovering the powers she is possessing.