Chapter 7

"Saa, let's begin."

Mori's teatime with Kouyou was interrupted by a phone call from his table. He took the phone to his ear, answering it.

"Yes?"

"Boss the shipment port was trespassed! A guy in a black turtleneck abducted Last Name-san!" The man at the other end of the call was not even calm. Not at a slightest.

"Where's Akutagawa?" Mori already expected that anytime soon something will happen to Last Name but not this soon.

"He went after the intruder but he already escaped with Last Name-san."

"I see. Continue your dealings there. Have Akutagawa to stay and supervise. I'll have someone deal with this matter immediately." Mori hanged up then cued for his subordinate from a distance to come forward.

"Call, Chuuya-kun. A job is here."

"Hai." Then the subordinate left his office and proceeded to go get Chuuya.

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

Chuuya lasted an hour sleeping on the floor of his office after finishing three bottles of wine. He stirred awake, straightening himself and tried standing up without falling as he was still feeling light headed due to his consumption of alchohol earlier.

After finally standing up, getting all wobbly and weak, he walked to his table and leaned his head on it, again on the merge of falling asleep. The sudden opening of his door, diverted his attention from sleeping. Seeing a subordinate of his boss.

"Nakahara-san, boss have a job for you. Please come to his office immediately." The man bowed then left with just that.

"As far as I recall, I am on a day off. But if it's boss' orders then I have to do it."

Mastering all his strength to stand up, Chuuya shook his head to regain his senses and went to go to Mori's office.

Arriving at Mori's doors, his men open it for the executive. Chuuya then walked towards Kouyou and Mori.

"Boss." The ginger head greeted.

"Chuuya-kun, just a moment ago I received a call from one of Akutagawa's subordinates."

"And?"

"First Name-chan was abducted by an unknown intruder." Mori didn't expect any reaction from the man but to his surprise Chuuya reacted.

"What?!" Chuuya, at that very moment looked like he was scared for life. Last Name being abducted hit a certain spot in him that made his body brimmed with worry.

"Will you take the job in getting her back?"

"That may came off as a question but your tone definitely tells me that I don't have any choice but to take it." Chuuya came blunt.

"As expected, Chuuya-kun." Mori smirked to himself.

"So tell me, where did they brought her?" Chuuya inquired, already pumped up to get back at those guys who took his love away. Oh no, did that came just right? Of course, it did. Chuuya is after all in love with Last Name for two years now.

"Their location is still unknown but I already have someone trace them. Information will be here in a short while."

Just as Mori said that, a lady with a blonde hair enters the room.

"Higuchi-kun, did you find it?"

"Yes. They are currently riding a huge yacht sailing the Tokyo bay. Will proceed to take Tama River and enter Haneda Airport through a nearby port." Higuchi with her composed self, informed her boss.