Chapter 15

Yokohoma was saved. The evident contrast in Akutagawa and Atsushi's abilities didn't hinder from them being compatible in bringing success to their attempt in fighting against the Guild's leader, Francis Scott Fitzgerald. They made it so they had escaped the tragic circumstance of damaging the entirety of Yokohama. In which Kyouka took part in the last event in preventing the moby dick to fall in the city, earning her official position in the Armed Detective Agency seeing she had passed the entrance exam.

With that, both organizations that involved themselves in the recent conflict had their own celebratory at their own places.

The Armed Detective Agency had their own celebration together with Kyouka's welcoming party.

Amidst of their celebration, Atsushi had discerned that amongst the crowd his bastard of a senior is not present.

"Hey, where's Dazai-san?"

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

At the center of Yokohoma, stood the skyscrapers owned by the Mori Corporation. The boss, together with his two executives are enjoying themselves with an exclusive wine that the ginger head offered to his coworkers. A '64 Romane that Chuuya treasures so.

The three high positioned mafias indulged themselves with conversations. With the ginger head mentioning the punishment for Akutagawa's actions in which Mori denying he doesn't need such thing.

"So long as he continues to succeed, there will be no punishment." As the boss announced it.

Going on with their discourse, Chuuya had noticed the absence of his beloved in their simple gathering.

"Where is she?"

"She had left the premises saying she'll be attending to private matters." Mori informed, indifferent with how Chuuya asked with peeve in his tone.

"And here I am as her lover who isn't aware of her leave."

"Now now. Certainly, she'll be back soon." Kouyou with her calm tone, eased the annoyance of the petite mafioso.

"She better be, Ane-san."

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

"What a weird painting. I bet even I could do it."

The serene atmosphere of the gallery was interrupted with Dazai blurting out his thoughts.

"Hirotsu-san, thanks for the help."

A meter away from him, was the leader of Black Lizard in another seat.

"Did I do enough?" The old man was doubtful of his contribution to the victory they achieved after fighting against the Guild.

The brunette assessed everything that has happened, stating it all came as he anticipated. Hirotsu then questioned his reason behind everything Dazai had planned out.

"I wanted to be sure. For the real disaster that's about to come." Keeping a smile to himself, he continued.

"He's already on the move."

Once more, the brunette went on with his thoughts of getting a team that will surpass the former double black. And that will only be Atsushi and Akutagawa.

"Dazai-kun, why do you value Yokohoma so dearly?" Hirotsu asked out of curiosity? Hmmm, maybe.

"My friend said to me..." He started.

"You might as well side with the people who save others. That's at least a little more beautiful." Dazai was mastering this soft expression on his face. Remembering his late confidant whom taught him so many things.