Chapter 9

"Hiroko-sama, the gravity manipulator from the Port Mafia has arrived." Takegumi, at this situation that they are being infiltrated by the enemy, was calm and doesn't show any sense of fright at this moment.

"I see. Then I guess we have to move." Hiroko walked towards him then whispered on the man's ear. Probably their plan and he do not want Last Name hearing it.

"I understand. Then I'll be going now." Takegumi left after that.

Hiroko once again approached where Last Name was.

"It's seems like your boyfriend is here." He smirked.

"I did tell you he is not my boyfriend."

"Hai hai. Say, First Name, how do you like playing hide and seek?" Hiroko playfully suggested but behind his words he has his own plans of what will happen.

"Really now? I am already hidden so what's the point?"

"You're right. However, this huge yacht will be more useful if we will accommodate it's parts, don't you think?" Without waiting for Last Name to respond, Hiroko deactivated his ability and as soon as Last Name was freed, he immediately put a handcuff and a blindfold on her.

"Bastard where are you bringing me?!" Last Name didn't have the chance to do something when she was freed for she also did not expect he'll be deactivating his ability. She freaked out once more when she wasn't able to see anything, now that she is blindfolded as well as feeling the cuffs on her wrists.

"I told you. It's not hide and seek if you won't hide and he won't seek, First Name."

Hiroko harshly pulled her sister out from the room, dragging her to somewhere definitely secluded inside the yacht that will make Chuuya's search difficult later.

Arriving at one room, the room where Hiroko had some of his torture tools were kept. It was not spacious as it can be considered as a small prison cellar.

Hiroko pulled Last Name inside, pushing her to take a seat right in front of the wall. He tied her body to the chair, didn't remove the blindfold as well as the handcuff.

"What a pretty sight, little sis. It looks like you are ready for torture. But that can wait for later." Hiroko gave her a punch at her abdomen, with no restraints in his power, it was followed suit by her throwing up blood.

"I'll definitely kill you." Last Name was gritting her teeth, still have some traces of blood at the side of her mouth.

"Just like you, I am not afraid of death. I had been waiting for the time I'll have the best way to die." Hiroko creepily smiled.

"He should've just attempted suicide just like that idiot I know." She inwardly thought, remembering a particular suicide maniac behind her head.

"Then I'll just wish that you'll have the worst death." Another punch was served, Last Name could only writhed in pain.

"I'll take my leave and when I return you'll have some taste of my babies present here in the room." Completely referring to his collection of torture tools, he continued.

"For now, I'll just give my guest some warm and insane welcome." Then Hiroko left.

"Please be alright." Last Name subconsciously thought.

Setting the thought aside, she started thinking of ways to free herself from this cuffs as well as from this tight ropes that is encircling her body.

"Good thing Dazai thought me how to get rid off handcuffs. Totally useful."

NAKAHARA CHUUYA