Chapter 18

After successfully gaining his senses, which was due to Dazai being punched by a certain ginger head who came to his rescue.

"You used corruption believing in me?" He reached on Chuuya's cheek, releasing him from his corruption.

They soon fell to the ground, with Dazai securing Chuuya not to be succumbed by the fog, seeing it hasn't cleared yet and the real battle is about to begin.

"Shit. I can't move a single finger." Chuuya cursed as he gritted his teeth between his exhaustion and pain.

"I've predicted this far. But the rest is on them." Dazai looked back. The beginning for the end had commenced. The fight to live and to save this city.

"I have to go." Chuuya tried to push himself up, though to no avail he just fell miserably on Dazai's lap after his effort.

"You won't be able to survive if you'll get separated with your ability now, Chuu---"

"First Name needs me!" The executive yelled that caught Dazai off guard. The brunette went soft knowing very well that Chuuya was very much uneasy for his girlfriend's sake.

"She's waiting for me, Dazai. I can't stay here for a longer time I have to go back to her now." Chuuya clenched his hands.

Clearly he couldn't stand the thought of Last Name being alone. After all he had oath to stay by her side and will always protect her.

"Forgive me, but I can't let you go at this state. First Name-chan will be fine so just wait for everything to end. A little more."

"Tch."

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

"That Shibusawa..." Last Name started, glancing over the aforementioned man who turned into a beast form, gaining his own horn and a power to that of a supernatural. In a distance she can also see Atsushi, Akutagawa and Kyouka teaming up to win the fight over him.

"It's his time for revenge and evolution. He had reached this far and his resolve to finally grasp what he has been aiming to achieve." Fyodor walked away leaving Last Name behind.

He once glanced at her back while she was getting sidetracked, subconsciously slipping away from her initial intention upon coming here.

On the other hand, Last Name was in hopes of what will be the outcome of this battle. Will it be their success? Or victory will lay upon evil who dared to harm this city that both the Port Mafia and Armed Detective Agency swore to protect and serve. She was getting antsy and keep on fidgeting out of fright of what will happen.

On the bright side she had ensured that Chuuya was safe, so was Dazai. Last Name can rest easy with that. Albeit of her boyfriend and friend's safety, death will still be served.

A deafening silence conquered the ambiance. Amidst of the war that was happening it got uncomfortably quiet, as for that very moment Last Name gasped then soon her voice hitched. A ton of weight mass up her being.

At her position, she was viewing victory seeing Shibusawa is now successfully eliminated in a distance. Despite of what she is feeling, with her body started falling down, slowly but surely her energy getting seeped out from her body and vision starting to blur, she still managed to plaster a small smile on her lips.

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

The battle has ended. At last.

Atsushi with the help of Akutagawa and Kyouka succeeded in eliminating Shibusawa Tatsuhiko who started this chaos with his ability as he released the fog.