Chapter 5

"They already left Hokkaido, boss." A man with an armalite gun approached another man who is wearing a gray suit and a black shades and completely staring at a distance.

"I see. How about the files?" The man that is referred to as 'boss' questioned.

"They also retrieved it."

"All of it?" Then the man of lower rank nodded.

"How about Malik?" The boss asked.

"Shot dead in the forehead."

"Is that so. He isn't a loss though. He was stupid to be playing with my game of alliance. He should've known that before anything else."

"What are we going to do now, boss?"

"We'll be giving back Port Mafia the favor for paying a visit." The man in suit turned around and looked at his subordinate then continued.

"We are going to Yokohama." The boss smiled.

"A little more and I'll be with you, First Name."

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

"First Name, welcome back. Chuuya too." Kouyou approached the two who seem to have their arrival just a few moments ago.

"Ane-san, where are you going?" Chuuya asked.

"I'm going home, I already finished my job here. Well then." After Last Name heard that she looked outside and saw that it was already getting dark. No words were exchanged between the three of them and soon they parted ways.

"Boss." Chuuya said after entering Mori's office with Last Name.

"Chuuya-kun and First Name-chan, welcome back. How was it?"

Last Name walked towards Mori and placed the file on his table.

"The Red Eye mission, it's done." Last Name informed Mori once more.

"I see. Then both of you are dismissed now." And with that Last Name walked back to her room and Chuuya left the office to drive home.

Walking back, a thought crossed Last Name's mind. It made her curious about something regarding with their most recent mission.

"He looks so frightened. He has the built of a leader but not the atmosphere. Red Eye Alliance, hmmm, I am quite certain he is not the boss." She thought, assessing what she had seen before her eyes back when they're at their enemy's territory. But setting that aside she proceeded to her room. Tomorrow is a free day and she plans to take a toll in the city or go treat herself.

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

"I'm going out, Mori-san." Last Name informed the said man when they are having their breakfast. Her statement made the mafia boss' ears perked.

"Huh? Where to?" Mori questioned.

"Shopping? It's a day off so might as well take advantage of it."

"Take someone with you." Mori suggested.

"Mori-san I didn't learned combat skills for nothing. I can handle myself." Last Name reasoned out.

"If you say so. Then buy some clothes for Elise-chan." Mori's eyes twinkled with enthusiasm, handing Last Name with money for his little girl.

"Yeah sure."

Last Name left Port Mafia's vicinity right after breakfast. Taking the subway to go to her desired location for she doesn't have a vehicle of her own.