Chapter 1

FOUR YEARS LATER

"Oi Dazai! Can you not drag me down with your petty business?! I'm supposed to meet with Mori-san now." Chuuya in a hot temper, walking towards the man he had called.

"It's not petty business you brat! And besides Mori-san is not in a hurry, you being late for a couple of minutes will not hurt." The brunette was currently busying himself with this suicide method he had found out while he was in a mission.

"Etto...can you hand me that plank?" Chuuya used his ability and give Dazai his piece of wood.

"Mori-san is not but Last Name is. This is the first time I'll be meeting her so can you cut me some slack and finish that quickly! You're supposed to come with me too, you know." Chuuya was already getting irritated and Dazai does not seem to notice he had already taken half of this ginger head's hour.

"Hai hai. One second..."

It has been 3 years since the Port Mafia took Nakahara Chuuya in. In those three years he had worked his self off and gained his position as an executive a year after that he became part of the mafia. And today as Mori wishes for him, he'll be attending some duties that only executives are only capable of doing.

NAKAHARA CHUUYA

"Come in." A man beside a table uttered while busying himself with a little girl he was dressing.

"Boss, we're here." With doors creaked opened, two young men simultaneously appeared gaining the attention of the highest rank among all the mafia, Ougai Mori, himself.

"Chuuya-kun and Dazai-kun, hmmmm you're late." Mori straightened himself and quoted to the blonde little girl to call someone.

"It's all because of Dazai, Boss." Chuuya looking at his side, sparing glares of despise to the man that caused their tardiness.

Dazai just laughed and apologized.

"Well it's good that you're here now. She'll be out in a moment, Elise-chan already called her." Mori walked to his desk, taking his seat.

A minute or so passed by and there came in a young lady in a plain flow dress, walking out of the adjacent room with a young girl holding her hand.

"Ah, First Name-chan, you're here. Come and meet your guests." Mori without moving from his seat, suggested to the girl he had pertained to.

"Dazai, you're here too. It's been awhile since I met you. Was it a month ago?" Last Name walked towards the said man and greeted him with a cheery personality.

"Heh. You're being too enthusiastic to see me, First Name-chan. Was I missed too much?" Dazai slightly bended over to meet the gaze of the lady which is obviously shorter than him.

"Don't get ahead of yourself." Last Name just scoffed. Both of them grew up together as they were taken in by Mori on the same day. They grew close and often times seen to roast each other with their sarcastic remarks and banters.

Diverting her attention to the man beside the brunette which is somewhat the same height as hers.

"You are?" Well, Last Name isn't that kind who usually greets first which was why she addressed a question rather than introducing herself.

"I'm Nakahara Chuuya. A pleasure to meet you." The executive took off his hat and bowed to the lady in front of him.

"Chuuya-san? I'm Last Name, First Name. I'll be in your care from now on. Very nice to meet you." The said girl managed a slight bow and plastered her sweetest smile.