Chapter 3

Those days that Chuuya mentioned that he'll be away turned to weeks. Right after his deal in Osaka he was immediately sent to Tokyo to look after the smuggling of their goods, waiting for their shipments to arrive. In the other hand, just like what she promised, Last Name was training on her own with a few subordinates of Mori as her sparring mates. In a span of weeks, she was quick to build her skills to more than average even though she was a very slow learner when they were just starting.

"That's it for today guys. Thank you for keeping up with me." Last Name dismissed, seeing ten men all over the floor, some of them are almost bleeding and losing their stature. They all struggled to stand back up and left the training grounds.

"You're good. Why don't you fight me, Last Name?" The said girl immediately turned around to see the orange head by the entrance, leaning over it with his black coat over his shoulders.

"Chuuya-san. Hmmmm, it's been awhile?"

"Why do you sound like you're confused?" Chuuya walked towards Last Name who is covered in sweat.

"Well, we haven't meet each other for weeks."

"That maybe right. The Tokyo mission was unplanned. I wasn't informed of it beforehand." Chuuya explained.

"I wasn't asking but I'll thank you for such effort in sharing unnecessary information."

"Really now?"

"Nonetheless I'm glad you're back. Mori-san's men are barely keeping up with me. I need an equal opponent."

"Then you can have me." Okay, that can have a double meaning right there. Chuuya once again spouted things unintended.

"...uhhh. Sure." Last Name got a bit off with his statement but ignoring what could that even mean in other ways, she just went to ready at her stance.

"I must tell you one thing though, I am not an equal opponent..." Chuuya got off his stupidity and went to take off his coat throwing it at the side together with his hat.

"Since I am not the number one martial artist in the Port Mafia for nothing." Chuuya finished, smirking to himself.

Last Name smiled at his arrogance and charged towards Chuuya throwing a kick. That didn't do any damage to the male as he was quick to avoid immediately going for a counter attack. He wanted to go easy on her for she's a women but ignored the idea as he remembered Last Name did all this training for herself and going all out. Though he still controlled himself not to cause a lot of damage to her.

The executive leaped backwards when Last Name successfully tackled him. A lot of kicks and punches were exchanged between them, with Chuuya often having the upper hand. The ginger head charged towards her with a kick when he was able to corner her.

With not enough reflexes as Chuuya is too fast, she just waited for the kick coming towards her face. Immediately closing her eyes, anticipating for that hit but a few seconds passed with her eyes shut she received nothing.

"You shouldn't close your eyes when you are in the middle of fighting. That can get you more trouble if you will not look out for the actions of your opponent." Chuuya didn't continued to hit her face, standing straight and goes on getting his coat.

"You didn't hit me. Why?" Last Name got off the tension and go over Chuuya.

"You don't deserve it."

"Why?"

"What 'why'? I would get damned if I hit you. I don't want to get that reputation that I hurt women."

"No one is gonna think otherwise. Like duh, you have been sparring with me and serving me punches..." Last Name trailed off, and remembered that she almost receive nothing from the ginger head. He was all along controlling himself and always on defense stance to avoid critically hitting her. After assessing her thoughts she continued her words.