Chapter 37... THE END

Chris's POV:

I sat down next to Christian and looked at the ground.

"So is there anything we can do?"

Adam asked sadly.

I looked up at him.

"Not right now, no."

I said and got up.

I heard crying when I got to my door and opened it quickly.

She was sat up in bed, hugging her knees and crying. I ran to her quickly.

"Shh Ally it's okay."

I said sitting down and hugging her tight as she sobbed.

"Why'd you leave me?"

She choked out.

"I'm sorry I had to talk to the guys."

I said rubbing her back soothingly.

"What'd they do?"

She asked pulling away and looking at me. I sighed thinking of what to say.

"When they got to his house there was an ambulance and some cop cars... They had someone on a stretcher and I think it was Matt because both of his parents were crying to the police."

I said and she looked down.

"What do you think happened?"

She asked looking up at me.

"I don't know... I guess we'll have to find out."

I said and she nodded. She hugged her knees tighter and rested her cheek on them, looking at me.

"I'm sorry."

She said very softly.

"Don't say that. You shouldn't be sorry for anything. I should be sorry... I wasn't there."

I said feeling a pain in my chest.

"But you're here now. You didn't run off to hurt him, you stayed with me."

She said her voice sounding a little hoarse.

I sighed and held her tighter, resting my chin on the top of her head.

I heard her sniffle.

"Are you crying?"
I asked softly.

"Sorry."
She choked out hugging me tighter.

"It's okay to cry..."

I said rubbing her back.

-------------------------------

Ally's POV:

My eyes fluttered open and I slowly sat up side ways and looked down at Chris. He was laying on his stomach and his face was literally shoved into the pillow. I smiled a little just because he looked hot when he's sleeping but then my smile quickly faded when I remember what happened last night.

I slowly slipped out of bed and put my shoes on. I grabbed my dance bag slowly and tip toed to the door. I didn't want to wake him because then I'd feel bad, he's probably stressed and needs his sleep. Once I closed the door as softly as I could I walked through the hallway and into the lounge. All of the guys were scattered out sleeping on chairs, couches and the floor. Bailee was passed out in a chair. I quietly made my way into the laundry room and then through the rest of the huge basement.

I pulled up to my house and sent a quick text to Chris.

To: Chris <3

I drove home... Sorry, I have to get ready and stuff but I'll call you later xx