Chapter 27 (PICTURE OF NECKLACE)

---------PICTURE OF ALLY'S NECKLACE FROM CHRIS------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris leaned down and kissed my cheek making me smile.

“Wait, wait, wait!”
I said quickly going through my clutch and grabbing my purple camera.

I pulled it out and put it in front of me and Chris.

“Picture!”
I chirped as he laughed and put his arm around my waist pulling us together and bending down a little so we were about same height.

We both smiled and I snapped the picture. I pulled the camera back in and looked at it. I stared at it in awe, he looked so handsome and I just loved it. I am definitely framing this one. I smiled and looked at it longer. It’s going on Facebook for sure as well.

“Ok group picture!”
I cheered pulling Chris and I next to Macy and Niall.

“Hehehehe.”
I took the picture as Macy was giggling like a dork. I looked at the screen and shook my head. Macy had her head back laughing with her pearly whites and Niall was facing towards her saying something.

“Macy! You were laughing!”
“I’m sorry! It’s Niall’s fault, he said something funny!”
She said laughing.

“It’s alright, you still looked cute!”

I said we all bunched together again.

“Smile!”
I chirped and snapped the picture.

“Awww I love it!”

Macy said as we all looked at it. It was perfect.

“Alright let’s get going.”

I said turning to everyone and they all agreed. My mom was watching us smiling and I waved to her before heading out the door with Chris.

Niall opened the door to Chris’s car letting Macy into the backseat and then getting in himself. I put the passenger seat back up straight and got in. Chris closed the door and went around to his side, got in, started the car and headed to the school.

Me and Chris just casually talked about random stuff the way there, occasionally chuckling…. As for the other freaks in the back seat wouldn’t stop talking and laughing loudly. I didn’t mind though, Niall is a really great guy, such a jokester and I know Macy loves to laugh.

When we pulled up to the school I smiled, the winter dance is always fun. Something in the back of my mind was making me a little nervous that Matt was here. What if he is? What if he tries to talk to me? What if Chris and him cross paths?

I’m not going to let anything happen with Chris, I won’t let him do anything and if Matt does something, than I guess I’ll do what I’ve always done, let it happen.

"Here we are."
Chris said taking the keys out of the ignition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV:

"I'll be right back, I gotta use the restroom."
I said to Ally as she nodded smiling, a fast beat song came on and they started dancing like maniacs.

When I walked out of the bathroom someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a black haired dude about my size.

"Hey man you're Chrisss right?"
"Sure am, you are?"
"I'm Jacob...captain of the swim team."

"Cool, hey listen, I gotta get back so is there any perticular reason you're talking to me?"
I asked trying to be polite but probably failing.