Chapter 28 (PICTURE OF ALLY AND CHRIS)

---------------Picture of Ally & Chris to the right, not the best but I FOUND ONE-----------

Matt's grip was tighter as he dragged me down my sidewalk. The more I squirmed the tighter he held me and the more pain I was in. His hand was covering my mouth as I repeatedly screamed into it.

His hand left my mouth and I immediatly screamed.

"HELP!"

Before I could breath after that I was thrown into his truck from the drivers side onto the passenger seat.

"What are you doing Matt!? Let me go!"

I cried as he hopped into the truck and before I could think his hand punched my face.

"Shut the fuck up!"

He grumbled grabbing my hair and pulling me closer to him, his arm slipped around my neck putting me in a head lock, it wasn't too tight but it hurt and I couldn't move.

"Matt please, why are you doing this?!"

I asked in a scratchy voice as the truck sped down the road.

"WHY AM I DOING THIS!? YOU'RE SERIOUSLY ASKING ME THAT!!"

He yelled and then through me back onto the passenger seat. My head hit the window causing me to scream lightly.

"Me dumping you is nothing compared to all the times you have hurt ME Matt!"

I yelled letting out a shaky breath as he pressed down on the gas harder. We were speeding out of town now.

"It's because I'M not weak Alison. YOU are!! When I don't get what I want or you upset me I show it! You couldn't do anything to me if you tried! Just like my father.."

He hissed.

"Matt your father is a good man! Your mother is the one who hurts him like you're hurting me! Why would you want to be like her!?"

I yelled as he started driving even faster. Tears fell down my face as I put my seatbelt on realizing that how fast he was going we are going to get in an accident most likely, he's also drunk.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE ANYONE! I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE MY FATHER! HE'S A COWARD! He let's her push him around and I will never let anyone push me around! ESPECIALLY YOU!"

He yelled swerving off the road a little causing my stomach to clench, I bit my lip letting more tears fall as I tried to focus on breathing normally.

"Matt, stop the car. Do what you want to me. Just don't crash please, you're drunk and angry, I don't want you or me in the hospital."

I tried to say calmly.

"OH MY GOD! SERIOUSLY?! After all I've done to you Alison, you still do this!? You need to learn."

He said shaking his head in disguist.

"Learn what?"

I asked shakily.

"DON'T YOU REALIZE WHY I PUNISH YOU?!"

He yelled looking at me, not even focusing on the road.

"Because I don't listen?"

I said questioning my answer.

"Well yes... BUT YOU DON'T FIGHT BACK! You're like my father! You just let me do it or you fucking scream for help! You don't need help you need to learn to be like me!"

He yelled as tears fell down my face.

"I couldn't even if I tried Matt, you're stronger than me."