Chapter 15 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)

********Picture of Chris's 14 year old sister Bailee to the right!!!**************

Bailee walked in right as we pulled away, Ally took a step back embarrassed.  

"Here" 

Bailee said handing her a glass of water and some medicine. 

She took it and then walked out of the bathroom and back into my room a little shaky. 

I saw her put her hand to her head in the spot where she had her concussion and surgey. 

OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT! 

"Ah shit!" 

I yelled running to her. 

"How's your head? Does it hurt? Oh my god. I forgot. DAMMIT!"

I yelled angrily. How could I do that?! Her head is probably in pain! 

"What's wrong with her head?" 

Bailee asked. I looked at her for a second. 

"She had a concussion last week and went into surgery to stop the bleeding." 

I said looking back at Ally. 

"I-Uhm, I should be fine Chris, it's just a little achy and stuff." 

She said looking at the ground. 

"And stuff?" 

I asked. 

"I'm fine. I swear." 

She said still not looking at me. 

"Ally I need you to tell me how bad it is. Does it just ache?" 

I asked as her eyes met mine. 

"It hurts but I'm okay, I'm just a little dizzy." 

She said acting like it was nothing. 

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair while sitting on the edge of my bed. 

I looked up at Ally who was staring at the ground again. But when I looked over at Bailee, she was crying. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(FEEL LIKE SWITCHING IT BACK TO ALLY'S POV, I LOVE HER POV's THE BEST)

Ally's POV: 

I was looking at the floor as Chris was sitting on his bed worrying as usual. I glanced at him and saw he was looking at Bailee, when I turned to see her tear streaked face my heart stopped. I ran to her quickly not even caring that my stupid head ached and I could barely walk straight and hugged her tightly. She sniffed and wiped her eyes. 

"I'm sorry." 

She said as I took a step back. 

"I'll leave you two alone." 

She said turning around to leave. 

After she left I turned around to see Chris looking at me like he was thinking. 

"What do you want to do tonight?" 

He asked. 

"Do I have to go home?" 

I asked not wanting to leave. He shook his head no. 

"You can stay here but what are you going to tell your mom?" 

He asked. 

"I'm at Macy's" 

I said as he got up and walked to the bathroom and then turned around motioning with a finger for me to come with him. He pulled a rag out from a drawer and ran it under cold water. His hands grabbed my waist lifting me effortlessly onto the counter top. He stood in between my legs leaning on the edge of the counter. His hand cupped my cheek as he gently stroked my face with the rag. It hurt a little but he was acting like I was so fragile, like I could crumble to pieces any second.