Chapter 19 (ANOTHER AMAZING COVER OF ALLY)

---Cover to the side made by: prisonerscinema also the cover i have for this book is the one she made---- its sooo sad its really good though!-------

We pulled up to Chris's house and I looked at him.

"Are your parents home?"

I asked and he shook his head no, oh yeah today's Wednesday. Thank gosh we don't have school today, I wouldn't have been able to stay at Chris's lastnight then and I couldn't have risked my mom seeing me.

He pulled into the garage and went around to my door letting me out. We made our way through his HUGE house, and I'm not over exaggerating on the word HUGE, when we made it to what looked like a lounge type room, we both took a seat on the huge wrap around couch. He turned to me giving me an 'i'm thinking' face.

"So we just need to decide what to tell your mom and then everything will be fine right?"

He asked.

"Yeah I guess."

I said running my hands through my hair.

"Just tell your mom that you were texting Mac-"

"Chris maybe I uhm should just tell her.."

I interrupted as his mouth gaped open.

"Or not... I mean who knows what she'll do."

I mumbled regretting even suggestioning it.

"Do you want to tell her Ally? Because if you do I can help you... I mean you don't have to do it alone."

Oh gosh I don't know what to do! If I tell her she might freak out and want to press charges but I know we won't win and I for sure know we don't have the money for all of it and she won't let it go that easy.

"Well I don't want to tell her ofcourse, but maybe it'll be for the best... I just don't want her to freak out and try to do something about it, because there's nothing she can do. But I know my mom, she never gives up."

I said looking off around the room.

"Well I would definately suggest pressing charges if you were my daughter Ally, I just wish that asshole wouldn't get away with this so easily.. he deserves to rot in jail."

He growled angrily.

"Well if he's not going to hurt me anymore Chris than I think it should all just be over.. but it won't end, my mom needs answers and Matt needs to give up."

"So what are you thinking? What kind of answers are we going to give your mom, truth or lies?"

He asked as I looked up at him. I knew what had to be done, it would probably lift alot off of my shoulders... I have to do it.

"Truth."

I said and he nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------

He pulled up to my drive way and we both got out of his car making our way to my back door.

As soon as we both set foot in the kitchen my mom stormed towards us.

"YOUNG LADY I-"

"Mom do you want the truth?"

I said calmly interrupting her.

Her mouth was gaped open and then she closed it.

She nodded fiercly watching me still very upset with me obviously.