Chapter 30 (PICTURE OF ALLY)

-----------Picture of Ally with bruises to the right-------- 

It's been 2 days since Chris woke up and I've been sitting here with him since, well I went home to shower and grab some things this morning but now I'm back here waiting still. His concussion has gotten better, fractures are healing a little, his neck is feeling better but his leg and arms are still broken and his back is really sore.

"When does he get to leave?"
I asked as the doctor was getting ready to leave.

"A week at the most, 3 days at the least... It depends on his healing process and his pain."

He said and I nodded.

"Okay thank you."

I said as he smiled and left.

"Ally I don't know if I can wait that long for you to tell me what happened."

He said as I sighed.

"Chris I just don't want you to freak out while you're in this condition."

I said as he frowned.

"That just makes me more angry to wait because I know it's bad.. Ally please just tell me."

He practically begged. My stomach was churning in fear, I hate talking about it. I've only told his parents and Bailee and I bawled when I told them... I begged them not to tell the police if they get questioned though. They all promised they wouldn't and I was thankful for that.

"Chris-"

"Please."

He begged. My eyes watered think about it. 

"I-It doesn't matter okay. What happened happened. I'm just so glad you're okay."

I said as he sighed.

"So you aren't going to tell me?"
He asked sadly.

"I can't... Not yet."
I said as his eyes were angry.

"I swear I'm going to kill him."

He growled.

"No you're not. You're going to heal and Matt is going to play basketball, be a stupid jock and leave us alone hopefully."
I said praying that that would happen.

"Yeah, hopefully that will happen.... after I beat the living shit out of him."

He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Ally this is serious... Your face has all the proof that he hurt you. It was my job to protect you and I di-"

"Chris..."

"I mean it... I'm sorry I let him do that."

He said sadly.

"Okay okay, now it's time for you to shut up and listen to me. First thing, you didn't LET HIM DO THAT, you were laying there almost dead.. Second thing, I KNOW you wouldn't have let him hurt me ever. And last thing, I will always care about you more than I care about myself, when Matt was chasing me I wasn't running away so that he wouldn't hurt me, I was running away because I knew I had to find you. That's all that was going through my head, okay? And I would rather have Matt beat me a million times then ever have to see you laying in the dirt, covered in blood thinking you're dead again. I don't know why, but you seem to care about me more than yourself too... So put yourself in my shoes. I don't care what happens to me, as long as you're alright."

I said seriously and he reached over and grabbed my hand.

"How did I get so lucky? I just love you so much."
He said as I smiled a small smile at him.