Chapter 31

VERY VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE (NO JOKE):
I went back and totally changed up Chapter 30 and it's now REPUBLISHED. If you've read Chapter 30 before Sept. 4, 2012 then GO REREAD it or this chapter will MAKE NO SENSE.

I'm so sorry but I had already published Chapter 30 and realized what DEF. SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED AND CHANGED IT.

(AFTER YOU READ THE MOST UP TO DATE CHAPTER 30) I present to you.... Chapter 31:

 Chris's POV:

My mom and dad sat in my room with me chatting about boring stuff and my mind was totally focused on Ally. Bailee was already off trying to find her. The door whipped open and I hoped it would be Ally but it was only Bailee. I saw no Ally, but her mother was behind Bailee.

"Mom, Dad, you should go talk to Susan."

Bailee said quickly holding the door open.

"Is everything alright?"
My mom asked getting up quickly. Susan looked at me nervously then back to my parent's who were walking to the door.

"Uh- Let's talk in the hall."
She said sounding stressed as my parent's followed her out the door quickly. Bailee was about to close the door.

"Bailee! Wait!"
I yelled but she closed it and I was alone. What the heck was going on? Where the hell is Ally?!

------------------------------

 Ally's POV:

My eyes opened slowly and I blinked them rapidly as the bright white walls hurt my eyes. I felt dizzy but ignored it and sat up slowly. I was alone. In a hospital bed. I looked around once more before turning my body so my legs were dangling off the edge. My feet touched the ground and the second I stood my knees went weak and I felt like jello. I had no strength in me and slumped back onto the bed. My eyes felt heavy but I ignored it.

The door open and I turned my head to see my mom walk in with a nurse.

"Oh Ally..."
She breathed out sounding stressed as she rushed to me and hugged me. I hugged her back as tears formed in my eyes.

"I'm sorry mom."

I said as she pulled away and looked at me.

"Can she be released yet?"
My mom asked and the nurse sighed.

"As long as you watch her and make sure she's alright. She'll be really tired and may be a little funny but that should wear off as soon as she gets more rest."
The lady said and my mom nodded.

"Mom are you mad at me?"
I asked her once we were out in the quiet hallway.

"Of course not!"
She said quickly.

"What did they tell you happened?"
I asked and she snorted.

"Well they told me my daughter was being out of control and hurting an inocent person by the name of Matt and that they had to drug you because you wouldn't stop."
She said sounding unenthusiastic.

"What'd you do?"
I asked her and she pressed the elevator button.

"I told them that if my daughter was hurting someone she would have a damn good reason and then I screamed at them for drugging you because it was totally unnecessary."

She said casually as my eyes widened and we went into the elevator.

"Mom-"

"And then they tried to tell me we should be charged for your harsh words and violent actions."
She said as I sighed.