Chapter 9 (PICTURE OF CODY)

****Picture of her little brother Cody to the right!! He's 6!!********

"I..........Started liking the new kid."

I said as panick flew through me the second I closed my mouth. Why did I say that?! Well it's too late now. I don't care what he thinks, I told him the truth. I told him what I did wrong, now I have to fix that. So hopefully he will pull the whole "I'm so sorry I just like you as a friend" shit and I can stop liking him and he will ignore me, stop caring and I will go back to Matt. My mind said yes, yes that is exactly what needs to happen next!! But my heart asked Is that really what you want?

"And what's wrong with that?"

He asked as my heart started beating faster.

"I'm with Matt."

I said quietly. He sighed.

"You don't have to be."

He said as I looked at the wall and thought for a second.

"Well what if I wan't to be with him?"

I said still not looking at him. Even I could tell that that was the biggest lie ever.

"You know that's not true."

He said as I turned to him slowly.

"And what if it is?"

I asked quietly but harsh.

"Then I'm still not going anywhere."

He said smirking.

"What if I wan't you to leave?"

I asked and he was still smiling.

"You don't"

He said and stopped smiling and looked serious. I couldn't look at his eyes so I looked away and crossed my arms.

"And how do you know that?"

I asked glaring at him. Stay strong. Just get him to leave so things can go back to normal.

"Because you called for me."

He said as my heart stopped. I did. I called his name for a reason though..

"I was scared."

I said acting like it was nothing.
"You don't have to be scared Ally."

He said honestly.

"Well I'm not leaving Matt and I think things would be better if you just leaved me and him alone. Forever."

I said looking away and closing my eyes trying to take away how much pain it was causing my heart to say that to him. My stomach was turning and I wanted to scream. I hate this.

"I think things would be worse if that happened."

He said seriously.

"OH MY GOD JUST STOP!! STOP!! STOP!!"

I yelled putting my hands up.

"Stop what?"

He asked.

"THIS! STOP CARING! STOP BEING SO NICE! YOU MAKE THIS SO HARD!!"

I said breathing in and out loudly and then calming down.

"Okay... I can't talk to you anymore. Things will be better if we just stay out of eachother's ways forever.. Matt just get's mad because I talk to you.."

I said then bit the inside of my cheek keeping myself from crying.

"Oh yeah well than why did he get mad before I moved to town?"