Beelzebub X Reader I

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

You huffed, dreading why the day was moving on so unbelievably slow. A while ago, classes seemed to be dragging on forever and currently, in your bedroom, you were still bored out of your mind. What could be the possible reason why you were sluggish on this day? Your pitiful stomach suddenly grumbled which reminded you that you have not had your lunch and dinner. You considered getting out of bed but ultimately decided not to. Perhaps, you were the actual Avatar of Sloth.

Beside you, a familiar tone was heard from your phone, signaling a call. Not bothering to check the caller ID, you waited for the person to disconnect the call so you can continue complaining about this boring day. For a moment, your phone stopped ringing until someone called you again. You glared at the device and pondered whoever dared to interrupt your plans to laze around. Then, a thought flashed in your head. The caller can't be Lucifer, right? You reached for your phone but gave up halfway. You really couldn't be bothered.

Some time, the caller left you alone and you returned to gazing aimlessly at the ceiling. Unfortunately, the deafening silence was replaced with heavy pounding on the door. You sighed and hollered. "Come in. The doo--"

Before you could finish, Beelzebub barged right into your room, almost breaking down the door. Concern was written all over his face. He rushed over to your side and kneeled by your bed, a hand on your forehead. "Are you alright? You weren't answering my calls so I thought something must have happened."

You shook your head and removed his hand from your face. "I'm alright."

Beelzebub was not convinced and pointed out your recent weird behavior. "Really? You looked exhausted all day, so I thought you were coming down with something. Are you really not sick?"

"I'm not sick." You reassured. "I guess I'm just weak in the knees today. Don't worry. I'll be back in good shape tomorrow."

Beelzebub reluctantly took your words and relaxed. Thereafter, a growl could be heard from the pit of both of your stomach. You faced each other before bursting into laughter. Beelzebub stood up and announced. "Wait here. I'll bring food." True enough, Beelzebub appeared while carrying boxes of pizza and tater tots. You sat up, shocked by the insane amount of food. "Where'd you get all that? That's too many."

Beelzebub placed all the boxes on the floor carefully before explaining. "I ordered these a while ago. I intended to share some with Belphie, but he declined. I thought of you since you didn't come down for dinner. I was calling you to invite you to our room. You weren't answering so I hurried over. Luckily, we'll actually eat together."

You obeyed when he beckoned for you to come to him and Beelzebub beamed when you plopped down next to him. Not wasting another second, Beelzebub began devouring slices of pizza. You followed suit and filled your empty stomach. Junk food tastes the best when you are hungry and lazy.

After an hour, all the food disappeared, mostly thanks to Beelzebub. You lied flat on the ground and rubbed your inflated belly. "Ah, I ate too much. Now I feel sleepy."

Without permission, Beelzebub carried you from the floor and onto the mattress. He covered you with a blanket and stated. "Go to sleep, then. I would like to sleep next to you."

You nodded and scooched to the side, offering space for him. "Okay. Come on over."

Beelzebub slid next to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. "You must be tired so sleep."

You squeezed him tightly and buried your face onto his chest. "Alright. Good night Beel."

"Good night MC."