Chapter 10 - Luca

A couple days earlier (this chapter takes place at the same time as the previous one does)

It had already been a few days but I was still shaken by what had happened between me and Felix. We had just met and had already done something so intimate and indecent. He was also the head alpha of the Shadowclaw pack, so there was no way either of us could go unscathed.

Aspen had tried to check up on me a few times, but I never opened the door. I felt bad when I heard her knocking stop and then the shutting of her apartment door, but I couldn't ever bring myself to answer her. I knew she was just being a good friend, but she had seen something so embarrassing, a side of me that I hadn't even discovered until now.

I had experienced my first heat ever. To top it off, I spent it with the head alpha of the Shadowclaw pack and was interrupted in the middle of it all by the head beta and my new best friend. In my eyes, that day couldn't have gone any worse. It was humiliating, and I felt ashamed for having tempted alpha Felix like that. I knew I wasn't in control of my actions that day, but I felt so disgusted with myself.

For the last few days, an image of my father played inside of my head on repeat. You're just a good-for-nothing whore that takes up space. Get out of here, you damned omega!

To think that it was true was so revolting. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. I laid in bed constantly and whenever I did attempt to get up, I ended up slumping against my bedroom wall with tears threatening to spill.

After a while, an image of Xander played through my mind, too. Filthy omega rogue. I never wanted him here in the first place. First he starts living here and then he seduces Felix into fucking him? Disgusting.

A single tear slid down my cheek as I held my knees close and put my head on top of them. As the intrusive thoughts replayed in my mind, that single tear led to many. I sobbed, trying to be quiet so that Aspen wouldn't hear me through the thin walls.

In my misery, another image appeared in my mind. It was Felix, looking straight at me with furrowed brows. How dare you take advantage of me, you omega slut. I should have you banished from the pack and throw you to the rogues, but then again you might whore around and seduce them, too.

I felt physically sick by this point. So much guilt and disgust. I'm a gross omega. I'm worthless. I took advantage of someone and I can't take it back.

Defeated, I slowly got up from the floor and dragged my feet until I reached my bed again. After another half hour of quiet sobs, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was early in the morning. The sun had just risen and it's rays were piercing through the blinds of my window. I groaned and looked at the clock on my wall. 7:30 AM. I rolled over, but got up within a few minutes after the dim realization that I couldn't fall back asleep.

I went to my bathroom and looked at myself for the first time since that day. My hair was a mess and I had prominent dark circles under my eyes. I ignored my appearance, carrying on to brush my teeth and wash my face.

When I was done, I went to my kitchen and looked in the pantry, only to find it empty. I've only been here a few days, of course there's no food in there. I ran my hand through my hair and decided to shower because of how greasy it felt.

I stripped down and let myself be consumed by the hot water. It felt nice to wash off my body, to feel a little more clean compared to yesterday and the day before. I looked down at myself and gasped slightly. From my collarbone to below my navel, I was covered in hickeys and small bite marks. I shivered at the physical reminder of the events with Felix. I continued my shower until the hot water ran out.

After drying off and putting on some fresh clothes, I went back to the kitchen in a futile effort to find some food. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a used notepad and a black pen on the kitchen counter. I went over to it to see what was there, only to find that it had a few pages ripped out. I guess it's been there since I moved in.

A small, flickering lightbulb went off in my mind and I decided to write a small note to Aspen. It was vague, extremely, but somehow I felt that it conveyed my feelings sufficiently.

I clicked the pen closed and ripped the page out of the notepad, walking over to my front door. I opened it quietly and shut it behind me, then bent down to slip the piece of paper under Aspen's apartment door. Then, I ran away from the Shadowclaw pack.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

Baby Luca feels ashamed of himself. Where will he go, and how will Aspen respond to the note that he left her? If you enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to leave a vote and comment what you thought! - D ♡