Chapter 59 - Luca

Felix and I stumbled into his room and slammed the door, bursting out laughing. Our clothes, skin and hair were wet from the rain, and our adrenaline still high from sprinting back to the headquarters after our intense lovemaking. I glanced at him in my struggle to catch my breath. He was euphoric, trying to calm down from the laughing attack that had befallen us.

I dragged a hand across my face, taking a deep breath. "We've had an interesti—"

My cheeks immediately flushed when I noticed that Felix was in the process of taking his shirt off. The damp fabric clung to his muscular torso and he struggled to remove it, his prominent v-line exposed in the process. Felix caught my eye and a small smirk crossed his features.

"I figured we could take a shower, since we're a bit disheveled."

"Yeah, ok." A lump formed in my throat. "You can go first since you're already undressing."

My gaze was averted when I felt a damp hand on my shoulder. "I meant together."

"Oh."

It was pretty obvious what Felix meant despite my feigning naivety, but I was still flustered from what had happened between us only moments before. Not only did we discover we were mates, but we also consummated and marked each other. All within a rainy afternoon did life seem to shift completely.

Felix finished removing his clothes and I did the same, both of us about to take off our underwear at the same time. Felix pulled on the bands of his and turned to look at me as I stood awkwardly.

"What?" He asked, putting his hands on his hips as he cocked a brow at my behavior. "It isn't anything we haven't seen before."

"Just turn around!"

With burning cheeks, I removed my underwear and could hear Felix doing the same, both of us leaving our clothes scattered on the floor. He walked towards his bathroom, turning on the light and starting up the shower. For some inexplicable reason, I was bashful to a point where I found it near impossible to make eye contact with Felix. I kept my eyes glued to the floor as he grabbed my wrist and gently pulled me into the bathroom.

A sigh of content came out of me as the warm water hit my skin and coursed down my body in streams. After gaining the courage, I opened my eyes to see Felix in his unclothed glory. He was already looking at me, a thin shadow of a smile on his lips that I would have missed had I not been observing him closely.

"I'm glad you're finally looking at me, Luca." Felix took my hand in his and brought it to his chiseled chest. "You should get used to it."

In the intimacy of the moment, my hesitation was gone. My hand trailed down Felix's chest and wrapped around the small of his back. His breath hitched as I pulled us closer to each other, the steam in the bathroom contributing more to the dreamlike situation we were in. He growled lowly as I embraced him, leaning his head into the crook of my neck. I hummed with content.

"I think I am getting used to this already."

Felix moved his head slightly and nipped my earlobe, startling me. My hands trailed up his back and rested on his shoulder blades as he moved down to my neck. I closed my eyes as I fell victim to his caresses when I found myself being turned around so that I no longer faced him.

"What are you..."

I flicked my gaze back to Felix. He had opened a bottle and was squeezing its contents onto his hand. Shampoo.

"Hold still. I want to wash your hair."

My shoulders relaxed almost instantly as Felix massaged the shampoo on my scalp. It seems his fingers work magic in more ways than one, I thought, mentally cursing myself.

He turned me back around to rub my hair as the water washed the shampoo out. After another shampoo and rinse, Felix conditioned my hair and I felt my eyes close in bliss. Soon enough, the sensation was over and I found myself disappointed.

The wide grin on Felix's face was almost comical. "Alright, your turn!"

Felix turned himself around and handed me the shampoo bottle. After getting enough onto my hand, I looked up at his hair but his back caught my eye. Bright red marks decorated his shoulder blades; it was more than embarrassing to know that I was the one who'd caused them.

After washing and conditioning Felix's hair, Felix and I cleaned our bodies and then got out of the shower. We both dried off and then wrapped our towels around ourselves as we walked back into his bedroom.

"We should do that more often," Felix said, the satisfaction evident in his voice as he rummaged through his dresser.

"That was nice," I admitted with a soft smile.

Felix noticed my subtle change in mood. "What is it?"

"Oh, my clothes aren't clean or dry." I looked to my shirt and pants in a crumpled pile on the floor, still damp with rainwater.

"Even if they were clean and dry," Felix started, tossing me a cotton shirt, "you're wearing this."

The shirt was soft and a bit big for me, but that would make it all the more comfortable. Most importantly, it smelled just like Felix, like my mate. After admiring it, I hastily put it on. Felix put on a similar shirt and some briefs before laying me down in his plush bed.

"I like you wearing my clothes," he whispered, leaning his head into the pillow.

"Of course you do, you're an alpha."

I giggled as Felix and I cuddled, wrapped under the sheets in the privacy of his bedroom. That night was the best sleep I'd ever gotten.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

An extra fluffy chapter to follow the smutty one. Luca and Felix have my heart and I hope it's the same for you! If you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to leave a vote and comment your thoughts! I love to read them ♡ - D