Chapter 12

Tw: f-slur (written) ⚠️⚠️
Deku's Pov
Kacchan and I started dating about a week ago. It's been fun! We decided to go on little dates every Saturday. Today is the day that Kirishima and the others come back to school. I'm really nervous about it. I'll be fine, I hope. I get to school with Kacchan and we kiss and go meet our other friends. I made pretty good friends with all the cheerleaders. It's great! Kacchan is is still friends with the football players.
"Hey Izu! How was your morning?" Mina enthusiastically asks.
"Good! You?" I reply.
"Good. Are you worried about Kirishima and the others coming back today?" She gives me a concerned look.
"Yeah. A little." I look at my feet.
"I'm sure it'll be fine. You've got great protectors." That makes me feel pathetic. It's not her fault. I shouldn't need protectors.
"I hope you're right." I say and then continue walking to class.

Time skip brought to you by pretzels~
After most of my classes all I have left is 7th period. This is the first and only class I have with Kirishima. I have 4th period with Monoma and TetsuTetsu, they just gave me glares all period. Too bad Kirishima sits behind me. The teacher didn't think to switch the seating. I'm not going to ask though. I don't want to bother him. Kirishima suddenly flicks my ear.
He whispers, "Your little b#tch #ss got us in serious trouble. I'll make your life hell. No beatings though. Don't want you to go whining to your boyfriend."
I gulp nervously. What is he going to do? I'm really worried. I'm not telling anyone though. I raise my hand.
"C-can I g-go to th-the bathroom?"
"Make it quick." I nod. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I put my elbows on the sink. About a second later, Kirishima walks in.
"Wh-what d-do y-you w-want?" I try to be mad. It doesn't come off that way.
"Oh nothing. Just wanted to let you know something. Losers will always be losers. Remember that." He growls out. He pushes past me and leaves. He's right. I'll always be Kacchan's loser of a boyfriend to everyone else. I leave the bathroom and go back to class.

Time skip to a week later~
Ever since then Kirishima has been leaving notes in my locker. They say all kinds of things. Terrible things. The most common one being 'Losers will always stay losers'. 'Pipsqueaks are b#tches'. That was probably Monoma's idea.
'Useless Deku' 'Waste of space' 'Weirdo' 'Freak' 'Everyone hates you' 'Do is a favor and leave the world' 'F##got'
Too many things to count. I really should tell someone. It'll make it worse. They'll just do it more after they get in trouble. I feel worthless. It's not true. I have people who love me. I hope it's not true.

Bakugo's Pov
Izu has been looking down lately. I want to know what's wrong. If it has anything to do with Sh#tty hair, I swear. I will beat him up. No! I can't do that. I don't even know if that's what's it. We're on our Saturday date and we are just cuddling watching tv. My parents are at work. I decide to ask Izu what's been bothering him.
"Baby, what has been going on with you?"
"What do you mean?" He questions.
"You've just looked really down lately. Are you ok?" He started crying. Wasn't expecting that.
"What's wrong, baby?" I run my hand threw his hair.
"Kirishima..." he says through sniffles.
"What did he do?" I start to get angry.
"I'm sorry. I haven't told you this. I should've told you when it started." He sobs.
"You should've. What did he do?" I ask in anticipation.
"H-he k-keeps put-putting notes in *sniffle* my l-locker. *sniffle* I h-have the-then in my r-room." He sobs again.
"It's ok baby. I love you. No matter what." I reassure him.
"R-really?" He asks with tears eyes.
"Yes. I love you so much. Don't believe anything he wrote." I kindly said, "We do need to tell Mrs. Reynolds." I emphasized. He just nods.

Time skip to the next day~
I went over to Izu's house just like we planned. He got me all the notes out. There was a lot. I read them all. They were terrible.
"Baby, please tell me you know this isn't true." I bellowed.
"Y-yeah. I know. Because of you." He smiles.
I kiss his cheek. We emailed Mrs. Reynolds pictures of the notes and explained the situation. She quickly responded.

I am displeased to hear this news. This boy will be expelled. He has violated our policies once too many. I'm so sorry about this. If you ever need to talk. Come to me. I'll be an email or call away. Please let me know sooner in cases like this. Kirishima will not return to UA. I guarantee it. Have a nice rest of the day!
Sincerely, Mrs. Reynolds

This is great! We both cheer. Finally! The problem is gone. For good. I hope Izu is telling the truth about not believing him. If he's not, I'll help him through thick and thin. We quickly thank Mrs. Reynolds. The pain if this whole situation will start healing. This is so exciting. We say kiss goodbye and I go home.
908 words

I gave you fluff and now it was time for pain. Then the problem is resolved. Izu will still have confidence issues and anxiety. But 0n the other hand, ding dong the witch is gone. Bakugo calling Izuku, Izu is adorable. See ya' soon, lovelies!
-Lily