Chapter 2

Bakugo Pov
I wake up to the sound of my mom yelling for me to get to school. I get out of bed and get ready. I go downstairs eat a quick breakfast and go on a run, gotta stay in shape for football season. For some reason I'm in a very bad mood today, just my teenage self being annoying. Once I get back from my run I get in the car to pick up Sh#tty hair. While we're on our drive to school, Hair for Brains asks me a question.
"What's up with you, you seem more angry then usual?"
To which I respond, "I dunno, just in a mood."

He smiles at me, but in a way only a few understand, it says 'I know what could fix that, tormenting the resident nerd.'
I look back at him, agreeing. You know when you're close with a frien-extra you can almost telepathically communicate. That's what this was.

Deku's Pov
I wake up this morning, in a good mood, nothing can ruin my day, eh... Kacchan can. I get ready, eat breakfast and grab my bag. I tell my mom bye and start my walk to school. I was earlier than yesterday so I can stop at my locker. I see Kacchan and Kirishima and try to walk past them quickly. Key word: try. I trip over myself, drop all my books and comics, and fall flat on my face right in front of everyone. Laughs erupt around me and I suddenly feel anxious. I see someone walk right over to me and kick my books further away.

No onePov
Deku just tripped in front of everyone in the hall. Monoma kick his already dropped books further.
Someone  yells, "Please tell me someone got that on video!"
"I did! I'll airdrop it!"
"Sweet, I'll post it!"
At this moment, Bakugo feels bad for him, but not bad enough to help him.
Deku stands up and starts collecting his things, wait... is that tears in his eyes? His dorky glasses are cracked in half and he looks really disoriented. As Deku gets all of his stuff, TetsuTetsu walks towards him, and slams his books right back to the ground.
"Oops.. sorry dorky Deku." He says teasingly.
This is the most embarrassing moment for Deku ever, worse then when Kacchan beat him up last year.

Bakugo Pov (I'm switching povs a lot to show different perspectives of what happened)
I have to admit, I felt a little bad for Deku. I see Deku get up for the second time and run straight to the bathroom.
Dumb hair elbows me, "We didn't even have to do anything, he did it for us."
"Yeah, makes it easier, we'll give him hell for that fall later."
"Everyone will." He adds in.
I decided to let Deku off for now, let'em cry in the bathroom. I start heading to my first class after the bell rang.

(Another switch) Deku's Pov
This is the worst moment in my high school life, yet and that is saying a lot. I cry in the bathroom stall and hear the first bell ring. I have never skipped a class, but today I'm going to skip 1st period. I feel like a complete idiot. This is going to be like a target on my back for weeks. I already have a target on my back as it is. My glasses are snapped in half, everything's blurry, and I will have to wait til I get home to get my backup pair. I feel so pathetic right now and I'm just being a crybaby in bathroom. After a while of thinking, the bell rings signaling 2nd period will start in 4 minutes. I walk out and start making my way to my history class.  I hear so many whispers and giggle as I walk past people.
"That's the loser who tripped this morning."
"Was he crying?" Some one giggled.
"He looks awful."
"I almost feel bad for him."
Many more whispers were heard. I wanted to cry all over again, but didn't. I saw a few kids huddled around watching something on one of their phones. I asked them what they were watching. They looked at me awkwardly and showed me the screen. It was a boomerang video of me tripping. I felt my heart drop and a tear slip. They all turned around and walked off. I decided to just speed walk to class. History being my favorite, even if it doesn't cheer me up. I see a cheerleader,  YaoMomo, walk towards me. I get ready for teasing, but it never came.

She gave me an empathetic smile and said, "I'm sorry that most of my friends are jerks to you. They probably will be worse these next couple of days. I'm sorry."

I wasn't expecting that, but assured her I would be fine. The next few classes went by with the occasional whispering and gossip about me. Time for lunch, which I am sure I will be doomed. I sit down in my usual spot, pull out my comics, and start eating. Suddenly, I remember that I can't read because my glasses are broken. I put my comics away just in time for Kacchan, Monoma, and Kirishima to come over and give me hell.

Bakugo Pov
The two goons and I walk over to mess with the dorkiest loser there ever was. It doesn't feel right though. Shut up stupid thoughts, I don't care about him.
"Hey pipsqueak, where's you're glasses?" Monoma starts.
"T-th-they're b-b-broken." Deku quietly states.
"What a shame, did that happen during your make-out session with the floor?" Kirishima taunts.
Deku looks away awkwardly, before looking down not answering. This is ridiculous.
"I didn't catch ya during math this morning, were you crying?" I piped in mockingly
"No, I-I wasn't, um... I w-was um.."
"Spit it out Deku"
"He can't even form a sentence, he's lying." Monoma says.
"This has been fun, but let's get away from this loser, we might catch the clumsiness disease." I simply state as all three of us walk to our table.
I just wanted an excuse to not bother Deku. I know shocking. He's had quite a day and I'd rather not make it worse, wait why do I care? I don't care! Ugh, whatever!

Hi! Sorry for all the Pov switching! I can't stop writing! I might write another chapter tonight, idk. Our explodo boy is in denial. Our cinnamon roll feels humiliated 😭 And sorry for making a lot of people jerks. It gets worse before it gets better.
-Lily