Chapter 1

No one Pov
Beep
Beep
Beep
A green-haired, freckled boy smacks his hand on a super hero themed alarm clock. The clock reads 7:30 a.m. He immediately jumps up and exclaims, "Shoot, school starts at 7:45, I'm going to be late!"
He quickly changes into his clothes, brushes his teeth, tries to tame his wild hair, and run down stairs.
He is greeted by his loving mom, Inko, "Good morning, honey, you seem rushed."
He quickly responds, "Good morning, I better go, I'm gonna be late."
He runs out the door before his mother could get another word in. He made his way into the school and runs running into something about a foot taller than him.

Deku's Pov
I looked up and I had ran into no other than my bully and school's quarterback, Kacchan. "Oh, look who we have here, the dorkiest Deku ever!" Kacchan says teasingly.

I start to mumble an 'I'm sorry Kacchan' but he already pushed me up against the lockers.
"Your almost late, how could a nerd like you be late." I reply with a very stuttered sentence, " I-I um... w-w-woke u-up l-l-late a-and I need t-to g-get to c-class bef-before I'm ac-actually lat-e."
He face formed into a smirk, "D-d-did you say something Deku, I couldn't hear you?" Kacchan mocks my stutter.
This is so embarrassing. "N-no, Kacchan." He drops me as the bell rings.

Time skip to lunch~ and Pov change to Bakugo

I make my way over to my lunch table with the extras. Dunce face and soy sauce face are chatting away about something irrelevant, Pinky isn't sitting here today, she's with the rest of the cheerleaders, and Sh#tty hair is talking to Metal boy (TetsuTetsu) and the other players are doing whatever.

I sit down and Sh#tty hair says, "Hey Bakubro, how is your day so far?" I roll my eyes and reply with, " Fine, I ran into the nerd this morning, but whatever."

(I am so, so sorry and I hate doing this, but I'm making Kiri a jerk for now) "Oh, well he is sitting alone as usual" he points to Deku, "we could go mess with him a bit."

I think to myself, yeah might make me feel good to let out some anger. My face turns to a maniacal grin, "Whatcha' got in mind, Hair for Brains?" He quickly responds, "Well, I thought we could go over there, tease'em a little, then grab his glasses and hold them above his head." This idiot, but we'll do it because it will make Deku upset. "That's stupid, but we'll do it."

We start walking across the cafeteria and happen to "pass" by Deku (who was reading some stupid comic). Sh#tty hair grabs Deku's comic and starts to flip through it, "Wow Deku, this is so cool!" he starts. That caused Deku to look up excitedly. God, he is so oblivious we're about to tease him. "You th-think it's c-cool. Wait, have you read these before because their awesome. It's about a hero All Might who saves the world..." he starts to ramble about whatever superhero.

I interrupt by saying, "What happens next, oh wait, we don't care." His smile immediately fades and he looks back down. I take this as an opportunity to snatch his glasses, Sh#tty hair laughs as Deku tries to reach for them. I stand up and hold then above my head. Deku will never be able to reach, I'm 6'2 and he hits 5'2 on a good day. "C'mon, you got this, dork!" I taunt as he jumps in attempt to get them back.

Deku's Pov
I jump up and down trying to reach my, now blurry, glasses as Kacchan and Kirishima laugh. I can't do anything without those, I need them back! "Useless as always Deku, can't even get back your nerdy glasses." Kacchan remarks rudely. He's right. Why can't I just be left alone for once? The bell rings, signaling that it's time for 4th period. Saved by the bell.

Kacchan throws my glasses like 10 feet away, "Fetch." Kirishima barks (haha, fetch and barks) out. Everyone starts making their way out of the cafeteria and I go to find my glasses.

Time skip to after school~

The teasing wasn't the worst today I think, as I flop onto my bed and pull out one of my favorite comics 'All Might and the New Generation of Heroes' about All Might being a teacher at a hero school. I read that comic til night and start to fall asleep.
782 words

My hero academia and all the characters belong to Horikoshi. Again I'm sorry about Kiri. This isn't a slow burn, but it won't go too fast. Also when baku and deku do end up together I won't write smut, I physically cannot write it. I have had this idea for a while and am excited to finally write it. I'm still new to this though. Don't mind my mistakes and feedback is welcome.
-Lily