Chapter 7

Hi! I like making things in Bakugo's Pov a lot. So it's his Pov.
I woke up at around 7:30 this morning and got up to go make pancakes for Deku. I make these pancakes and then see the most adorable thing ever. It's a groggy, sleepy Deku walking in the kitchen and smelling the pancakes.
"Good morning Kacchan..." he says tiredly.
"Mornin', I made pancakes." I stayed simply.
"They smell delicious!" Deku says enthusiastically. I set the pancakes down on the table. I got two plates and some syrup. Deku eyes the syrup like a little kid. He grabs it and pours it all over his pancakes.
"Jesus, slowdown with the syrup." I say as we both laugh.
"Pancakes are only good with this much syrup!" He smiles.
Cute.
"So, what do you want to do today?" I ask him.
"I don't know. You can go do something with your friends and I'll go home." He says.
"No. They're not my friends. We should go to the arcade at like 1:00, and then do whatever else you want." I tell him. He smiles widely.
"Ok! We'll do that!" He says almost jumping out of his seat.

After we finished breakfast, Deku told me he wanted to go home and get ready. I walked him home and his mom greeted us. She was suspicious of me at first. What can I say? I bullied her son since the 6th grade. I expected it. Deku reassured her that I apologized and we're good now. Deku went upstairs to get ready and his mom asked me an interesting question.
"Do you like him?" She asked politely.
I'm hesitant on what to say. I decide to tell her the truth.
"Yeah and I promise to treat him right, if he likes me back." She smiled at that.
"Oh, I'm pretty sure he likes you." She says.

What? No way! I hope she's right. I was about to say something back, but Deku came running downstairs before I could. He looked absolutely adorable. He was wearing this cute dark green sweatshirt that looked 3x to big for him. Some jeans and his traditional shoes and glasses. I hide a smile and blush.
"Ready to go?" I ask.
"Yup! Let's get going! Bye, mom!" He cheerfully says.
"Have fun, boys." Inko says. She then secretly winks at me. I blush. She stifles a giggle.

Deku's Pov
Once I got ready, Kacchan drove us to the arcade. We played so many games. Kacchan beat me at every single one. It's ok though, I still enjoyed it. I was sure if I could trust his apology, but now I know I can. I really want ice cream. I want to ask Kacchan, but I don't want to bother him. He did say we could do whatever I wanted.
"Can get ice cream, Kacchan? Please!" I basically begged him.
"Yeah. Didn't I say we could do whatever you wanted?" He said, semi-annoyed. I could tell he was actually happy though.

No one Pov
The two boys went to go get ice cream. They each got their favorite. Izuku got mint chip and Katsuki got chocolate. (I headcanon that he likes chocolate) They both ate their ice cream while they talked about a lot of stuff. They had a lot to catch up on, they haven't been friends since elementary school. They caught up happily on each other's lives. They shared a lot of smiles and laughs. They had an adorable moment. It went like this.
"Deku, you have ice cream on your nose! How did you even get it there?" Katsuki giggles.
"I don't know!" Izuku laughs as well.
"Here let me get it." Katsuki says while wiping off Izuku's nose with a napkin. They both blush a little. Actually, Izuku went as red as a tomato for minute. They exchanged awkward glances and then giggled it off. They soon parted ways after that. Katsuki dropped the other off at home and then went to his own house. When they both got into their room they did one of those magical flops onto their beds. (Like in movies) They both went to sleep extremely happy that night.
702 words

Omg! This was super fluffy and cute! Also it was a filler chapter if you couldn't tell. Momma Inko knows all the tea! I update a lot I know. I have literally nothing else to do!
-Lily