Chapter 6

Trigger warning for panick attacks⚠️⚠️
Bakugo's Pov
I told everyone the party is 8:30 except Deku. I wanted him earlier so I could apologize. It's currently 7:55. I set up the whole party with snacks and drinks. I got some soda, chips, and 'adult' soda. I see Deku walking up to my door. He looks cute and nervous. He has his big, round glasses, a t-shirt, and some loose jeans on. Of course he has his red sneakers on. I hear him knock. I get up and answer the door.

"Hey Kacchan, where is everybody?" He says.
"Not here yet, come in." I say.
He quickly shuffled his way in. This is the time for my apology. This is gonna be harder than I thought.
"This is kinda hard for me to say... but I'm sorry for all the crap I've put you through since middle school." He looks up at me happily, fidgeting, but happily.
"You don't know how long I've waited for that Kacchan!" He exclaims. He comes over and gives me an adorable hug.
"It's whatever. I won't tease you anymore. I won't promise that the guys won't."
He starts crying. What did I do wrong? Oh no!
"Hey, hey it's ok." I quickly say.
"Thank you Kacchan. It's happy tears. Maybe you could protect me from your friends." He says through smiles and tears.
"Of course I will, nerd." I am so happy right now. He is to.

Deku's Pov
I'm over the moon after Kacchan's apology. I ask him when others are coming. He blandly states that they'll be here soon.
Mini time skip~
It's 8:45 and more and more people are here. Kacchan is going to get me a drink. I hope it's soda! I never drink soda. (Oh honey) While Kacchan gets me a drink some of his friends come over towards me.
"Why are you here, loser?" Kirishima taunts as he pokes me in the chest.
I gulp, "Kacchan i-invited m-me."
"Oh, really. Too bad he didn't tell me." Kirishima states.
"Where is he anyway?" Kirishima questions.
"He's g-getting us... us d-drinks." I answer even though it came out as a question.
"You sure about that, pipsqueak." Monoma teases.
"Y-yeah, h-he sh-should be b-ba-back s-soon." I say as my stutter gets increasingly worse.
"Y-y-y-you sh-should g-g-get b-back t-to r-reading st-stupid loser b-b-b-books." Kirishima says, full on making fun of my stutter. I'm getting more and more nervous by the minute. Where is Kacchan?
"How'd you get here anyway? You can't drive." Monoma says.
"He had his mommy drop him off." Kirishima responds and they both laugh.
"N-no I... um... I w-walked."
"My mistake. I didn't know your little legs could get you that far." Kirishima taunts.
Kacchan better hurry up. I feel tears at the corners of my eyes. Why am I about to cry?
"Aw, is the little baby gonna cry?" Monoma says in a babyish, but teasing voice.
"He is! There's tears in his eyes!" Kirishima laughs.
Panic attack is about to start⚠️⚠️
"P-please j-j-just lea-leave m-me al-alone." I say pathetically. How long does it take to get a drink? Kacchan hurry. It's too much. The musics too loud. Everyone's too close. Too much! Too much! Too much! I start hyperventilating. Oh no, not a panic attack now. Monoma and Kirishima are still saying something, but everything is out of focus. I sit down on the floor, standing is even too much. I'm crying and hyperventilating. I see a big blur come in. This blur picks me up and drags me outside. Oh, it's Kacchan.
This all happened within the span of 5 or so minutes. Panic attack over⚠️

Bakugo's Pov
I was going to get drinks for me and Deku, but when I came back I see Deku on the floor hugging his knees, crying, and hyperventilating. A few of my extras are laughing at him. I rush over and pick up Deku. Woah... he's light. I take him outside and calm him down. Don't ask how I know about panic attacks.
"Ok, Deku" he looks at me with pleading eyes,
"Ok, Izuku. What happened?" I changed it to Izuku because calling him Deku might cause him to spiral again.
"Th-they st-started mak-making fu-fun o-of me an-and it j-just g-got t-to be too m-much." He jumbled the sentence as tears rolled down his face. He explained to me that he was wondering where I was the whole time. That hurt my heart, to be honest.
"Next time I will be, I promise." I say as he nods.
"Why don't I go and beat up those #ssholes for ya?" I say half jokingly half seriously.
"No don't hurt them Kacchan." He says tears still streaming down his face.
"How do you know so much about panic attacks, Kacchan?" He questions.
"I've had experiences." I say not wanting to say more.
"Oh." He says, acknowledging that I don't want to talk about it.
"Why don't I kick all the extras out and we have a movie night?" I ask. His face lights up.
"Can we watch All Might movies?"
"Yeah, of course nerd." I say which causes him to light up again. I tell him to stay outside while I go to kick everyone out.
"EVERYONE OUT NOW!" I yell. That caused most people to run out. I'm pretty intimidating.  Only 2 people remain.
"C'mon bro, we were just having fun!" Kirishima says.
"Did it look like Deku was having fun?" I say very angrily.
"What gives man? Why do you all of a sudden care about a loser like him?" Monoma questions.
"He's not a loser. He's really smart, sweet, and kind. So back off." I say aggressively.
"Someone's gotten closer to him." Kirishima teases.
"No it's just you guys were f#cking #ssholes to him! HE WAS HAVING A GODDAMN PANIC ATTACK! NOW GET OUT!" That scared them both a little. They ran out of my house like wimps. I went back outside to get Deku.
"That was really nice Kacchan. Thanks!" He says smiling.
"Don't mention it." I say. "Now let's go watch movies."

Deku wanted to watch All Might movies. So that's what we did.
"Do you have popcorn, Kacchan?" Deku looks at me.
"Yeah I'll go make some." I respond.
He smiles. That melts my heart. I make the popcorn and go back to sit down on the couch. I notice Deku fidgeting.
"What's the matter?" I ask.
"Do you... do you by any chance... um... have m'&m's?" He asks. I smile.
"Yeah, I'll go get them." I say. I just want to make him happy.

Like half an hour later we're still watching this super hero movie. Deku has his eyes glued to the screen. I ask him some random question about the movie, just to here him ramble about it.
"Well actually Kacchan, he has a power called One For All and it's not super strength. It's way cooler. He has to beat this villain, All For One, and they're gonna have a major battle at the end of this. It's awesome. ......"
Deku continues his rambles until a battle scene comes on and he smiles. He looks straight at the screen and cheers the hero on. He starts reciting some of the lines. He obviously has this memorized.

Another time skip cause I'm lazy~
Deku fell asleep all cuddled up on me. I'm going to text his mom that he's sleeping over.

 I'm going to text his mom that he's sleeping over

I decide to go to sleep. This adorable nerd has confused my heart so much. He is so cute. Ugh! Confused feelings! I need sleep!
1294 words

Party turned movie night! This was angsty then super fluffy. I know it's late but my sleep schedule is wack! This was super fun to write at least!
-Lily