Chapter 9.5

This is going to be a chapter about Bakugo taking care of Izuku's wounds.
Bakugo's Pov
Deku sat on my toilet with so many injuries. I grab a cotton pad and put rubbing alcohol on it.
"This might sting." I warn him.
I gently press the pad to his bloody lip.
"Aah!" He hisses in pain.
"Sorry." I gently say.
I finish cleaning his lip and throw out the cotton pad. I grab a new pad and douse it with the alcohol. I start to clean the blood off of his stomach. He hisses in pain again.
"Sorry. Those #ssholes really messed you up." I stated.
"Yeah. It was terrible." He says quietly.
"Oh sh#t! Lemme go get ice for your jaw." I say while I get up and go downstairs to get ice.
When I come back upstairs I press the ice to his face. I grab the Arnica ointment and rub it all over his bruises on his stomach. One of his eyes is swollen shut and the other is just a little bruised. I grab more Arnica and rub onto his swollen eye. He tenses for a second, but then relaxes.
"I want to pummel them so bad!" I half-yell.
"No Kacchan. That will make you the same as them. Don't do that." He explains.
"Fine. Only for you." I smile. He blushes.
He tries to smile!
"Ow! I shouldn't of done that." He adorably states.
"Dumby." I giggle under my breath.
"Here take this." I hand him the glass of water and Tylenol. He swallows it quickly.
"Do you think there are any other injures?" I ask him.
"Yeah. My back hurts from being slammed into the brick wall and thrown on the ground." Deku states way to calmly.
"Why did you say that like it was completely normal?" I frantically question.
"I dunno." He giggles. "Ow! Shouldn't have done that." He tries not to smile again.
"Let me see your back." I say and he quickly turns around. Jesus! His back is black and blue.
"Christ! I need to wrap up your back and stomach. They're both black and blue."
I leave to find some ace bandages. I found them in my desk drawer. I walked back to the bathroom and wrap up Deku.
"Now don't take these off till tomorrow. Here take the rest. Change them everyday for a whole week at least." I instruct. He nods. He looks really tired. Before I tell him to get rest I notice a small gash on his cheek.
"Too many injuries to count with you. There's a gash on your cheek. Let me get the Neosporin and a bandaid." I tell Deku.
I put the gel on and then the bandaid. It looks pretty cute!
"Ok finally you're patched up enough to go get rest." I say excitedly, but still tiredly.
"Thank you so much for this! I wish I could hug ya, but I don't want to hurt myself." Deku thanked me.
"Save the hugs for later, nerd."
505 words

I had this idea and had to write it. Care taker Bakugo for the win. Also if you haven't heard of Artica look it up. My mom used to use it all the time when I got hurt as a kid. See ya soon, lovelies!
-Lily