Chapter 5

Deku's Pov
I ran to the bathroom and started cleaning off my shirt. It's going to stain, but it's not one of my favorite shirts at least. I hope they didn't follow me. Probably not. They don't want to risk getting in trouble, they have a game later. I clean my shirt the best I can. Now it's soaked in water. Better than red sauce and spaghetti.

(That was just a short reaction from Deku. I'm skipping to the game)
Bakugo's Pov
I'm talking to my teammates about our strategy for tonight.
Our coach, Toshinori, interrupts with, "Most importantly, go out there and have fun!"
Tch. Stupid. We all head out to the field. (I can't right about football for crap so, UA wins the game)
We won! Like always! I look out into the crowd. I'm looking for Deku. He's not anywhere. Whatever. I don't care! We're all congratulated. I make my way to my car after I change into normal clothes. Sh#tty hair wants to party, but I told him tomorrow because my parents are going on a weekend vacation. I'm going to invite Deku. I already decided. I have been feeling very guilty lately. I'm going to apologize to him for all the stuff the extras and I did to him. I didn't tell anyone though. I'm just going to stand up for Deku if someone makes fun of him.

Time skip brought to you by lazy author~
Today in math I'm inviting Deku to the party. He might think I'm joking, but I promise I'm not. He sits right in front of me so it'll be easy. I finally work up the courage to tap him. He quickly turns around and looks at me.
"I'm having a party tonight. Do you want to come?" I ask.
His eyes light up. That's adorable. How did I not realize how cute he is?
"You mean that, Kacchan??" He asks.
"Yeah, just come to my house at 8."
"Ok!" He giggles.
So cute. He turns back around. He is coming to my party.

Deku's Pov
Kacchan is being so nice! I'm totally going to go to this party he invited me to. Maybe he's messing with me. No! If he is, that's a problem for future me. This is going to be fun. What even happens at parties, I've never been. Well, I'll find out! (My sweet innocent child)
I am ecstatic!
404 words

Super short, sorry! I'm writing the party chapter next! I'm updating a lot because I have nothing to do! I will update more on the weekends because I still have school to do during the week. I decided to have Bakugo invite Deku to move it along faster. Sorry for skipping over the game! The party chapter will be longer, I promise! Also Kirishima is going to be the worst ever in it! My heart!! I say this a lot, but Kiri has to be a jerk! Might update soon idk. I still have to write the party chapter. Just like Deku I haven't been to a high school party! It will be solely based off of movies, fan fictions, and tv shows.
-Lily