At School

~  ♡  ~

Miku's POV 

Geez....

Why do I feel so uncomfortable??

Maybe because there are so many students roaming around since it's raining and everyone doesn't wanna get wet....

Or maybe because most of the girls here glared at ME when I entered with Len. Why me??! What did I do??

Holy Leeks this is stupid. Like they have freedom to do that to me?? Glaring their stupid eyes while batting their gross extra long eyelashes. Ugh... *shiver*

"What's wrong, Tealy??" Len asked.

"Tealy?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"A new nickname!" He said beaming like a proud idiot.

"Get me a new nickname. That is the worst nickname ever created by the stupid mouths of man." I said flatly.

"Whatever Tealy. Anyway, what's wrong?" He asked once again.

"Umm... It's those girls. Their glaring at me and it's making me uncomfortable. And what did I do wrong anyway?" I whispered.

"Oh.... Meh. Just ignore them. Their just jealous your hanging out with the most popular boy in school. And did I mention, the most handsome?" He bragged.

"*cough cough cough*" I fake coughed.

"What? Are you mocking me? Don't cough like that. It makes you sound like your saying I'm not popular." He glared at me.

"Ha! Me? Not making you sound like your popular? Psh! I just have phlegm in my throat." I said making fun at him.

"How dare you mock at me!" He said in a spanish accent. (SPAIN WOOH!! Oh Im sorry.. Just had a favorite hetalia character fangirl moment...)

I stuck my tounge out at him."Whatever. Anyway, let's look at the bulletin board to know our sections!"

We went to the bulletin board and looked for our sections. There are only 2 class periods that we aren't classmates with Len.

"Aw.. That's a shame.. The handsome you isn't gonna accompany me for 2 class periods." I said sarcastically.

"Don't worry. I can change our schedules in a blink of an eye. My family own the school after all." He said proudly.

I rolled my eyes at him. "There you go, bragging to me again."

"Sorry~! Can't help it, I'm too rich~."

"Just change the globdamn schedule so that we can go to our classrooms."

"Uhuehuehuehuehuehue!" He... Laughed? Or was it crying? Either way, he sounded like a cat dying.

"What the hell?" I raised my eyebrow. This guy is an alien.

"So you do like to be in the same class as me... Hmm?" He teased nudging my elbow.

"J-just go! Dammit." I said. "And... I guess I admit that I wanna go to the same class as you everyday. I mean, I dont want to lose a perfectly good friend like you...." I mumbled absentmindedly.

"Awww~. That's so sweet Tealy~!"

"Shut up!"

We went to the Principal's office and Len told her that me and him are gonna be in the same classes everyday.

"Because Miku will be lonely if I don't accompany her." Len added.

"Grrrr..." I growled under my breath.