Apologizes, Flashbacks and Everything in Between

~ ♡ ~

Yes, I know that's a terrible title. But I don't know what this chapter's gonna be called, so please bare with me. DX

Dedicated to these amazing people:
@zakurakiri
@RosaLuna246
@PanleafSmile
@fanzhyst
@YukiMiku39
@Anime_Otaku_12
@WylaKirkland
@Otaku5Evermore77
@MisterMolineaux
@DebsBM
@RaliceRfa
@Kaijouchan
@thesuperminer1
@rmargo_
@mmikulen
@Lpsmagicalwolf76
@kateyuziki
@6cloey
@music_lover0246
@Namika_Katsumata
@pancakeloves101
@Miku_56
@komori-chan
@Nightelf88
@That_fangirl02
@airasenpai
And all those people who still supported me. Thank you! :)

Sorry about that low quality picture.. I couldn't stand all that Neru x Len pictures on the internet. Like, da hell Google?! I asked for A NERU AKITA picture, not a FREAKING NERU X LEN ONE AKFBLOAMOTAKSOANAKABSGK

Anyway, *clears throat* Let's get on with the story.

Miku's POV

"I'm really sorry!" Neru bowed her head when we got out of the building, seeing that the police took care of everything.

"Don't worry about it, Neru." I said.

"Yeah." Len sighed. As much as I don't want to, you deserve to be forgiven."

She frowned. "But-"

I turned to look at Neru. "No, you said sorry, right? So of course I'll forgive you. You're already apologizing." She may have made me seriously mad and she's the reason why we're in this mess, but everybody makes mistakes. She was just blinded by her jealousy, and I seriously don't blame her for that. At least she asked for forgiveness. Unlike those people who never learn and still kept on being a jerk to everyone.

"Yeah. That's okay. Everything's over anyway." Len shrugged.

"B-but.. I really caused trouble for all of you." Neru sniffed. Is she crying? "I don't even deserve to be alive right now.. I really messed up. I went too far, and looked what happened.." She covered a hand on her face so that we won't see her crying.

Yuuma looked away, Oniichan looked at her with sympathy, Len looked like he was about to cry, while I pulled her close and hugged her.

"M-miku?" She said, startled.

"Shh.. You don't want us to see you crying, don't you?" I said, softly. "You can face the wall and just let it all out. It's alright, nobody is around outside here anyway except for us."

Shortly after what I said, Neru burst into tears silently. She buried her face on the crook of my neck. I patted her back and using my other hand, I caressed her hair.

"I.. I'm so stupid. What was I thinking? I'm stupid.. I'm so stupid... I hate myself.. Why? Why are you still treating me kindly after everything?? Why? Why can't you hit me? Why don't you hurt me??" Neru cried.

"Because I know how you feel. I also made mistakes, really grave mistakes, in the past. And let me tell you, it ain't nice." I let out a small painful laugh. "But you know, you don't have to hit yourself so hard. Everybody makes mistakes. And I already forgave you anyway. Don't beat yourself up anymore, alright?"