Temporary House

~ ♡ ~

Miku's POV

Now that I remember it, where is Len's dog?

"Oi, Len. Where's your dog?" I asked as we went down to go eat dinner.

"He has his own room." Len said.

Oh, it's a male dog. And an own room!? Woah! What a lucky dog!

"Wow. You don't put him outside?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No. Besides, we already have security guards. We don't need to put him outside."

"Oh. Okay."

Then suddenly, I remembered something. My leeks... T^T. I can't ask him about it now! His parents are staring at me like I'm the last food in earth!

"So, Miku-san. Lenny has told me so much about you." Aunt Lenka said.

Len glared at his mom, who paid no attention to him.

"And I heard that you like leeks, am I correct?" Aunt Lenka said.

"Y-yes." I said.

She smiled. "That's great! Because you will really like this leek soup our chef prepared for you."

I smiled excitedly. "Thanks!"

Wait, they have a chef? O.o

The chef came in the room and served the leek soup in front of us.

Yum!! I can't Wait to dig in! Wait, Miku, don't be rude!

"Who will be the prayer leader?" Uncle Rinto asked.

"Me?" Len said.

"Okay then." Uncle Rinto agreed.

Len started the prayer before meals. After that, we ate. And believe me when I say it tastes like heaven. *△* I want to eat more, but I can't because I'm already full..

"Thank you for the food." I said gratefully to Uncle Rinto and Aunt Lenka.

"Your welcome." They said.

I went upstairs and went to my bedroom. I still can't believe how big my room is. I dove on my fluffy bed and sighed happily. I sat back up and decided to take a short bath before going to sleep.

I went to my bag and got my towel. I was gonna ask where the bathroom is when I noticed that I have a personal bathroom! Now this is life!

I happily went inside and locked the door. I took off my clothes and let the shower wet my head. I yelped when I noticed that I forgot to turn on the heater.

"So cold!" I shivered while fumbling on the heater switch.

I checked my back from the injuries that that bisch Neru did to me. I sighed in relief when I saw that it's Fine now.

After taking a bath, I dried my hair. Sometimes, it takes too long to dry or shampoo my hair since it's so long. Oniichan even told me once to cut my hair. But I refuse! Why would I cut my hair when I'm already comfortable with it?

"Miku, are you already sleeping?"

I jumped when I suddenly heard Len's voice. I'm still in my towel! I look around.

"Er.. Len? Where are you?" I said.

"I'm in my room." He said.

What?! Then how come I can hear his voice?!

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There's a small microphone beside your bed that ables you to talk to other persons. There's also a small keyboard that you can type the name of the person you want to speak with. But he or she has to be in a room. A speaker is there on the top corner." He said.