Hauntings From The Past

~   ♡   ~

Miku's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, wondering why it's so dark.
I squinted my eyes into the darkness, trying my best to see.
Then suddenly... I saw them.... The monsters that is haunting me from the past...
I cried for help, but my screams have been covered by the loudness of the monsters in front of me.
"SHUT UP!!" I shouted covering my ears. "Please! Just.. Stop!!"
All I could do is cry. I cry and cry until...
"Miku!"
"Miku!!"
--------

"Miku! Miku! Wake up!!" Someone with teal hair shouted while frantically shaking me.

"H-huh??" I bolted awake,  sweating and my eyes filled with tears.

"Oh thank goodness!" I finally looked at the person in front of me and realized it's my older brother, Mikuo.

"O-oniisan..." I said happily, tears forming again on my sky-blue eyes hugging him.

"Shhh.... Miku, it's only a bad dream..." Mikuo comforted me hugging me and patted my back.

"Its only a bad dream."

I finally took the composure and calm down. I wasn't sweating and crying anymore.

"Okay. Now tell me, what was your dream?" Mikuo asked.

"It's about the abuse of our parents, and me being a gangster because of that.... And..." I sighed deeply and swallowed the lump in my throat. "K-killing an innocent person.. For... the first time..." I finished my voice cracking.

"Oh come on Miku. I know you didn't intend to do that!" Mikuo said his eyebrows furrowed. "Besides, you change didn't you?"
He asked.

"Well, yeah. But..."

"Are you doubting yourself Miku?" Mikuo frowned.

"I -I dont know.... It's all my fault.." I whispered.

"Shush. You dont have to sulk about it." Mikuo said comforting me.

"I dont know what is really going on. I always get these dreams when its the day.... I killed them...." I said in confusion.

"Do you want leek soup?" Mikuo suggested.

"Yes. Thank you." I said politely.

We went down to get soup for me. I sat down in the table while Mikuo made the soup. He finished quite fast.

"Here it is. Nice and warm." Mikuo said presenting the soup, much to my delight. "Eat up before it get's cold."

"Oh I will!" I said cheerfully forgetting at what happened earlier.

                 ~  ♥  ~
----
Im sorry if its a bit short. The next chapter will be longer I promise.

Fated To Be With (Miku x Len)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें