Love

~  ♡  ~

Eyllo people!!

Before I start the story, lemme take a selfie!

*no one laughs*

Uh, that's was a joke.

You: That was a joke, author? Geez, your terrible in making jokes.

Okay! Fine! I'm terrible. *mutters* So Let's be serious now. Before I start the story, dedications dedications! :D (Yes, I literally just typed dedications twice.)

@BernaCetin
@Otakulover15
@Ra_2511
@Snowter
@raiindropz
@YanaTheDorkyHootOwl
@zakurakiri
@Yoda_Haymish
@LittleFanFicAuthor
@ConfusedSenpai

Enjoy people!

Miku's POV

Oh my God!

He almost kissed me!!

Cruuuuud!

Wait a minute! Why am I acting like I'm disappointed? I should be happy! Why would I be happy about a kiss? Oh Geez. (A/N: tsundere mode. XD)

And that happened hours ago! I'm already in Len's mansion and I'm still thinking about that? Sheesh!

Also, I bet he really was just getting the cup behind me.. Yeah. Yeah! He just grabbed that behind me.

It's not like it's a big deal!

Not a big deal at all.

.
.
.
.
.
I need help man. I need help.

I laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Why am I acting like this when it comes to Len? It's really weird! And this is not just the first time I felt something like this around him.

Fruuuuck, I'm having a mental breakdown like AUuuUuuuuuuuUuUUUGhGhGhG.....

Don't mind me, just going insane right 'ere. You know what, I should go to an asylum. And I'll be like, 'Yo inmates! Enjoying this insane place? Huh? Anybody?' Okay that was a terrible joke.

Then I have an idea. And no, it isn't talking to Aunt Lenka and ask why I'm feeling like this since she's already a grown-up and obviously she's more experienced. It's talking to Yukari about all these.

I grabbed my phone on my bedside table and absent mindedly knocked my phone off.

"Crap." I groaned and rolling nearer to the edge of the bed to check if my hand-me-down phone just got smashed to bits or something. Luckily it was still alive and breathing. Well, if phones could breath. Could it? o . O

I picked up my surprisingly Okay phone (holy crap, it's immortal!!
O o O) and dialed Yukari's number.

"M-moshi moshi?" Yukari answered sleepily on the other end.

"Konnichiwa, Yukari-chan." I said.

"Ne, are you Miku? You sound like her...." She mumbled.

"Yukari." I snapped.

"Ah! Nani?" She yelped.

"Dude, speak English. I hardly remember any Japanese words right now... I'm too stressed out." I sighed.

"Oh, i-is that the reason... Why you called me?" She asked, still sleepy. She coughed. "What's wrong?"

"W-well..." I started, not knowing what or how to say it. "I wanna ask you what's wrong with me.."