Groceries

~ ♡ ~

Yo people! A new chapter!! Sorry For the late update... T ^ T There's just things bothering me and all.. *glares at school*

This is dedicated to:

@BeMine_Kawaii, @Ra_2511, @OtakuLover15, @BernaCetin, @mikumikulen-lover, @vampiregonecrazy (who followed me) and @theultimateshipper who voted, commented, followed or both voted and commented as soon as I updated. You are all amazing! O o O All of you totally shocked me by your awesome fangirl voting and commenting skills! I would also like to thank @Len_Miku for following and @lonelywolf12 for following, commenting and voting, and @KatrinaKaterski for following! *tries to do a karate stance but failed miserably*

Your all amazing! Thank you! I wouldn't be making this story and made it this far without all of you voting, commenting and reading my story!

Len's POV

"Crap, crap, crap, crap..."

I sat down on the floor After closing the door.

How da hell did dis happened?!
(A/N: And Yes, I did misspelled that on purpose)

It's like yesterday, I just did a weird pose while I was sleeping in my bedroom...

Oh Wait, that was yesterday...

Welp, that was an embarrassing confession.

Okay Len, forget about what you said and focused on the real problem.

YOU FREAKING BUMPED MIKU IN THE HALLWAY YOU *MUSTARD!!

(*that means b@$t@rd to Len)

AND SINCE WHEN DO YOU FLIRT, DAMMIT! YOUR EMBARRASSING YOURSELF! SHAME! SHAME ON YOU!

Ugh! What am I gonna do? Does Miku hate me now? Did she hate me for that? And do I have to say that 'sentence' After Miku said she's hungry! Dammit! I couldn't hold it in! I clutched my stressed out forehead. My God, what is really happening to me. I need freaking advice! This is too painful! Merriam Webster's definition isn't helping me. I need someone who could tell me what to do, not a stupid android smartphone app!

"Len, are you Okay?" A voice asked gently, and with a hint of concern, outside the door. I froze. No, of all people I could see today.

"H-hi M-miku." I greeted weakly.

"What's going on? Your acting weird." She said. I could imagine in my head that she's pouting cutely... Ugh! Give me a break with all these stuff!

"I-It's Fine, Im F-Fine. Just.... Eat, O-okay? I didn't e-eat your f-food, I promise..." I stuttered. Then facepalmed. I can't even talk normally to her! What the hell!

"Are you sure? I could talk to you if something's bo-"

"No!" I yelled. She went silent. Stupid Len! Only making things worse! "I-I mean, it's Fine. Im Okay Miku.." I said, trying to be gentle.

"O-okay.." She said. She sounds hurt. Then I heard footsteps fading as if going away.

God Dang it. I feel like a jerk.

Miku's POV

What the heck is wrong with Len?

Just earlier He was stuttering, Then He was yelling at Me. What the hell?

I was quite hurt When He Suddenly yelled Like That. I mean, What Did I Do wrong?

I shook My head. Maybe he's just stressed, that's all...