What's Going On?

~  ♡  ~

Hallo Everyone! A new chapter!
I just wanna inform y'all that Im probably gonna update this story slowly... Since school is starting in our country and all.. So.. Um.. Yeah. Bye.

I wanna dedicate this chappter to:

• @vampiregonecrazy
@Ra_2511
• @AphKanshai
• @BernaCetin
@BeMine_Kawaii
@ lonelywolf12
• @mikumikulen-lover
@Otakulover15
• And to you all, my dear lovely readers!  All of you rocks!

Len's POV

Whew! I finished drying Miku's hair! Her hair is so long! Maybe when she's grown up, her hair will have the same lenghth as Rapunzel's!... Your asking why I know about Rapunzel? Oh, that's just because my mom watched the movie 'Tangled' on TV, not the DVD, and Let's just say she gave me a death threat if I changed the channel. So.. I was forced to watch it too..

"Miku! Im done!" I said, cheerfully.

But she isn't moving. Or talking. Oh crap, is she Fine?

"Hello? Miku?" I repeated, nudging her.

Suddenly she fell on my lap.

"Miku?" I said startled. Then I realized.. She was just sleeping.... I chuckled and teased myself for worrying so much.

Oh! I've been wondering what I should call Miku. You know, a name that only I can call her. Don't ask me why Im thinking about that... Cause I don't know either.. Ooh, how about Mi-chan! Or how about Mimi? :/ I don't know what's better. I probably have to get a second opinion.

Oh, who am I kidding? I think something's wrong with me. Once, my heart will skip a beat when I see Miku, or sometimes I'll have trouble breathing with her. My face will constantly blush all the time, and it's freaking me out. What the hell is wrong with me??

"... C-cold..." Miku muttered in her sleep.

She actually talks in her sleep? I got a dry towel and covered her with it. Oh, how adorable.

Aw, crap. See? See what I just Told you? Why am I thinking these things about her?? And why am I always blushing when she's there?? Wait... D-dont tell me... I have a really horrible and incurable disease that makes you blush because of a person!? Oh no! Am I going to die?? No, no. Be brave, Len. Face this problem like a man overflowing with his bravery.
(A/N:  Ha, he says he's a man. Wonder if that will actually happen. *sarcastic*)

But seriously though, this is getting pretty weird.. And it's really interrupting my sleep. Im thinking Too much of it that it's really hard to go and try sleeping.

What's going on with me??

Suddenly, I found myself twirling strands of Miku's hair with my fingers. I gasped with awe. Her hair is really smooth and silky... Hmm, if some of the girls in school will actually get to touch her hair, they'd probably be wondering what her shampoo is. Plus, her hair is really long! Does she Take care of her hair this seriously? Wait... I Never noticed her saying something about her hair being all messy or whatever, so she doesn't really care. Then how did it get this soft and silky?? And her skin... Her smooth and milky skin. Her bangs brushing delicately on her long eyelashes. Her lips a perfect shade of red, slightly open and her cheeks slightly tinted a bright pink.  Her chest rising up and down in a steady beat. Her body forming perfect curves that could make a guy think dirty thoughts about her.... I think Im one of those guys too...

Woah! Hold on! No, no, no, no, no!! Her body..?! Dirty thoughts..?! Me, being one of those guys?!! What the hell?! Im not a pervert! Im Never one, and I'll Never be one! And now, Im just thinking all these stuff?! What the fuuu-!?