Missing

Yo!! ^__^

New chappie!

And as always, I'll start with dedicating this story to the following awesome people:

@lonelywolf12
• @BeMine_Kawaii
• @musicalove1412
• @mikumikulen-lover
• @mitsuhiku
• @vampiregonecrazy
• @LittleFanFicAuthor
• @BernaCetin
• @Ra_2511
• @Hatsune_Kiku2004 (Do you mean Kiku like Kiku Honda like Japan from Hetalia?? :O )
• @Otakulover15
• @ChibiMiku12

Thank you very much you nice and kind people that deserve to get a limited edition medal from Wreck-it-Ralph!!! = ^ω^ =

Oh, and check out Anime_Otaku_12's , who is my best friend in real life and in Wattpad, story; "Horror Stories"!

NOW ON TO THE CHAPTER!!

Len's POV

"Mi-Chan, why is this locked??" I asked, a bit nervous. (For some odd reason that I don't know Nothing about.)

"I don't know. Im not the one who locked this damn door." Miku grumbled in frustration.

"Hey, what about Let's ask that lady in the desk over there?" I suggested.

Miku's face lit up. "Your right! Come on, Let's go."

She grabbed my wrist and we went straight to the woman who we met the last time we visited.

"Um.. Hello lady in the desk whom we've Never met before but we talked to before!"I said which kinda startled the poor lady and Miku giving me a glare that looked like; 'That-is-not-how-you-talk-to-people-ya-dumbutt'

"Oh... H-hello?" The lady stammered.

"Ah, hehehe.. Forgive him," Miku chuckled nervously. "He has brain disease." I was about to interrupted her when she asked the lady about what happen to Mikuo "Do you know what happened to Mikuo Hatsune?"

"Mikuo Hatsune?" The lady repeated. "Wait a sec, let me check."

We waited patiently- well for Miku, impatiently- for the lady to find what she's looking for.

"Ah, Mikuo... Hatsune. Right there." The lady said. "He was out of the hospital two days ago."

Oh, really? Mikuo was already out? That's good for- WAIT, WHAT?!! OUT OF THE WHAT NOW?!?!

My jaw literally dropped all the way down to the floor. Including Miku's.

"Out of the hospital?" I squeaked.

"Why Yes." The lady said. "He was taken out by his sibling, Miku Hatsune and her friend, Len Kagamine. (A/N: Neru and Dell kinda do look like Miku and Len. >﹏< Sorry for ruining the moment.)

What!! But that's us!!

"Um-" Miku started, but I cut her off.

"Excuse me lady. You must be mistaken. Im Len Kagamine and She's Miku Hatsune." I frowned.

The lady seemed confused. "I'm sorry, but I don't seem to understand."

Miku gritted her teeth and mumbled some incoherent words from under her breath before finally speaking. "Never mind. Thank you for the help, miss."

The lady was still confused but she nodded. After that, Miku stormed out of the hospital.

"Mi-Chan!" I called. "Bye bye!" I Told the lady and ran After Miku.

"Mi-chan! Mi-chan, Wait!" I yelled.

She glared at me. "What?" She snapped. I could see that she is worried but furious at the same time.